Opportunity to work as Junior Research Scientist in Syngenta
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with 26,000 employees in over 90 countries dedicated to one purpose: bringing plant potential to life. We contribute to addressing some of the planet’s most critical issues such as the rising demand for food from a growing population.
Syngenta employees have a major impact on the health and wellbeing of communities all around the world. They work in a focused, highly collaborative culture and benefit from the training, development and inspirational colleagues that you’d expect to find in a fast growing, international company.
Post: Junior Research Scientist
Good experimental skills to perform and document analytical work as per GLP
- Good understanding of technical knowledge on analytical instrumentation preferable in MS orNMR.
- Maintain Laboratories and assigned Equipments used for GLP studies as per the GLP requirements
- Assist the Sr. RS/RS in Characterizing analytical references and certified substances
- Good understanding of GLP, SOP and knowledge of formulation/A.I. Product Chemistry
- Ensure HSE and waste disposal as per the site policy
- Communicate results and programs effectively with staff
- Ensure compliance with all company HS&E policies and GLP.
• Less experienced PhD (preferably Chemistry) or Master degree in Science with 2-3 year industrial experienced.
• Good experimental skills
• Able to plan and organize work to achieve a high level of productivity and to meet important deadlines.
• IT literate relevant to work
• Sound understanding of GLP and knowledge of formulation/Ai Product Chemistry
Experience: 2-3 Years
Education: Ph.D, M.Sc - Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 12th july, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database