Career for Scientist at Zoetis
Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience as Pfizer Animal Health, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostics products and genetics tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
Post : Scientist
The incumbent will be responsible to support pharmaceutical research and development activities for NCE (new chemical entity), LCM (life cycle management) and NEB (new established brand) projects. The person hired into this position will work in close collaboration with other functional line colleagues (chemistry, analytical, API scale up etc) to best support product and process development in line with project plan. Candidate will be responsible for supporting multiple projects and interfacing with various customers and partner groups across the organization such as global development team, regulatory, quality, manufacturing and clinical organizations as well as coordinate the product development activities outsourced to vendors. The candidate will be responsible for authoring various documentations such as manufacturing instructions, manufacturing process validation plans, protocols, reports, SOPs, CMC technical sections for regulatory submission etc.
Essential skills / competencies
• Knowledge of pre-formulation and formulation development activities and processes for solid and liquid dosage forms including parenteral formulations
• Basic understanding of developing commercial dosage forms including scale-up and technology transfer experience to pilot/commercial scale
• Basic knowledge on Design of Experimentation and Quality by Design aspects for formulation development
• Fundamental knowledge of drug degradation pathways, stabilization techniques and biopharmaceutical aspects of drug products
• Understanding of packaging considerations for commercial products and primary pack screening and selection activities
• Good understanding of GMP and knowledge of ICH, Pharmacopoeial, Technical and Regulatory requirements in relation to pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing
• Good at interpersonal and communication skills
Find more info on Next Page...