Walk-in-Interview at ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research for the post of Junior Research Fellow
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous organisation under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. Formerly known as Imperial Council of Agricultural Research, it was established on 16 July 1929 as a registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 in pursuance of the report of the Royal Commission on Agriculture. The ICAR has its headquarters at New Delhi.
Post: Junior Research Fellow- 02 posts
NMPB funded project entitled “Exploration of medicinal and aromatic plants cultivation under different cropping systems and on marginal and degraded land of semi-arid regions of India”
JRF-1 Masters degree in Agriculture / Agronomy / Soil Science / Chemistry or related fields with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor's degree. Candidate having Post Graduated degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor's Degree and 2 years Master degree should have NET qualification
Desirable: Research experience in cultivation practiced agronomic and horticultural crops and knowledge of field experiment.
JRF-2 Masters degree in Agriculture / Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Agriculture Chemistry / Agriculture Chemicals / Analytical Chemistry / Pharmacy or related fields with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor's degree. Candidate having Post Graduated degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor's Degree and 2 years Master degree should have NET qualification Desirable: Research experience in analytical and bio analytical chemistry with particular in handling GC and HPLC.
Emolument : Rs 25,000/- (consolidated) + 10% HRA per month
Period of engagement
Initially for a specified period upto 31/03/2017 and will be co-terminated with the termination of the project or earlier based on the performance. Place of work: ICAR-DMAPR, Boriavi, Anand (Gujarat)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Reporting time for JRF-1 is 10:00 a.m. for the above said Interview.
2. The Reporting time for JRF-2 is 2:00 p.m. for the above said Interview.
3. The posts are purely temporary and contractual and are co-terminus with the project and other terms as per the guidelines for Research Associates/Senior Research Fellows working in the ICAR schemes.
4. The age limit is up to 35 years for man and 40 years for women.
5.NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer in case he/she is in employment elsewhere and experience certificate in original, if any will be produced at the time of Interview.
6. No.TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. The appointment of selected candidate will be subject to the condition that he/she is declared medically fit for service by the prescribed medical authority.
8. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption either in ICAR- Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand (Gujarat) or ICAR at the end of project.
9. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
10. The Director, ICAR-DMAPR, Boriavi, Anand reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement. The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and self attested photocopy/Xerox of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the prescribed application while appearing for Walk-in-Interview. Candidates without Provisional M.Sc/PG/Ph.D degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk-in-Interview. The application form and other details of advertisement are available at www.dmapr.org.in.
Walk-in-Interview will be held at ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand on 02/07/2016 at 11.00 a.m & 3:00 p.m
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.