Walk in interview for Consultants in CSIR-CIMAP | M.Pharm
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), a multidisciplinary multilocational research laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites applicants for walk-in-interview for engagement as Consultants in the area of Quality Control & Production of herbal Products in CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow from Indian Nationals with the following job description and educational qualification:-
Essential Qualification: First Class MPharma in Pharmacognosy.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of analysis of Raw and finished herbal products & handling Q.C. Equipment’s.
Experience: Minimum one year experience in the field of herbal products manufacturing, Q.C. And preparing SOP for OTC products
Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years as on date of Walk-in-interview, Age relaxation as per central Govt. of India’s norms.
- Candidate required for Pilot scale manufacturing research based herbal products, testing of raw material/finished products for Quality Control. Developing SOP for manufacturing herbal Products developed by this Institute.
- Any other duty related to production & commercialization of products of CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow as assigned by the Director, CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow.
Period of engagement of Consultant: Consultant will be appointed on temporary basis and the appointment may be cancelled, at any time by CSIR, without assigning any reason whatsoever by giving one month notice. Initial appointment will be for One year and may be renewed on the basis of performance evaluation, by the duly constituted committee by Director, CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow.
Consultancy fee: Selected candidate will be paid a consolidated fee up to Rs. 25,000/per month.
Procedure for selection of Consultants: Interested candidates may appear before the committee on the date and time mentioned as above in the Auditorium of the Institute for interview alongwith their signed Bio-Data on prescribed proforma alongwith original and attested copies of marksheets9/certificates and a recent passport size photograph.
If the number of candidates is large, a written test may be conducted to shortlist the candidates for interview.
Other facilities to Consultant:
1. Consultant will be provided space for office (sitting space).
2. The Consultant shall have access to the CSIR library, during the period of consultancy and will be allowed to borrow books as per the library rules subject to the condition that the last month’s salary will be paid only upon receipt of no objection certificate (NOC) from the library.
An agreement will be required to be signed by the Consultant.
The Consultancy will not entitle the concerned person to any claim of Government service and/or CSIR service, in any manner
General conditions for engaging Professional Consultant:
(1) Maximum continuous engagement of a person as Consultant will be co-terminus with the Project MLP-06 B/HP07.
(2) Consultant will be appointed on temporary basis and the appointment may be cancelled, at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever, by giving one month notice.
(3) The selected persons should be ready to serve at any of the offices/Research Centers of CSIR-CIMAP located at Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar, Purara (Distt. Bageshwar) or at any place of posting in India as per need of CSIR-CIMAP R&D activities.
(4) The period of experience in the requisite discipline/area of work wherever prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
(5) The cutoff date for determining the qualification and experience of a candidate will be the date of Walk-in-interview.
(6) Incomplete application forms and not supported by attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, experience certificate, community certificate, testimonials, list of publications and reprints are liable to be summarily rejected.
(7) Canvassing in any form and bringing in influence political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification.
(8) No TA will be admissible.
Walk-in-interview on Dated 03-07-2015 Reporting Time 9.30 AM
CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC PLANTS
(Council of Scientific and Industrial Research)
Kukrail Picnic Spot Road, P.O. CIMAP, Lucknow-226015 (INDIA)
Advt. No. Consultant (2)/2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.