Opportunity for Management Trainee – IPQA in Zydus Cadila
Zydus Cadila is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider, with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. With a core competence in the field of healthcare, Zydus Cadila provides total healthcare solutions ranging from formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products. Zydus is the only Indian pharma company to launch its own patented NCE – Lipaglyn, the world’s first drug to be approved for the treatment of diabetic dyslipidemia.
Post: Management Trainee – IPQA
To ensure availability of valid manufacturing license for all the existing products and to obtain manufacturing licenses for the products proposed to be manufactured at the site.
- Essential Qualification: B. Sc./ M. Sc
- Desired Qualification : B.Pharm
- Total Number of years of experience: 1 to 2 years
- Preferred Age Group: Between 23 to 32 years
- Perform and monitor IPQA activities (Line clearance and on-line checks).
- Review of logbooks maintained at the shop floor.
- Batch record review for end releases.
- Shop floor observations and reporting GMP non-compliances
- To review and revise Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reporting deviation and change control on shop floor.
- Co-ordination and follow-up for the completion of qualification and validation activities
Experience: 1-2 years
Essential Qualification: B. Sc./ M. Sc
Desired Qualification: B.Pharm
Location: Agiolax Plant - Goa
Age: Between 23 to 32 years
Key Stakeholders: Production, Warehouse and Quality control
Key Skills: In Process Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance/QA
"Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 13th July, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.