mTatva is a primary healthcare IT company building revolutionary technology products enabling quality healthcare for all. Our solutions focus on making primary healthcare accessible and affordable. While foundation of our solutions is based on empowering patients, we build on four strong pillars i.e. security, quality, ease of use and performance.
Post: Medical Representative Specialist - 1
Medical Representative Specialist
Will be responsible for generating new business for company. Candidate would be required to:
1. Identify doctors and clinics to target in Bangalore region. Generate sales plan and pipelines.
2. Organizing appointments with doctors and pitch them our solution to convince them to buy.
3. Followup with clients to ensure timely closure.
4. Create presentations and pitch for clients.
5. Collect ground intelligence for technology team and drive product specifications and implementations.
6. Mentor junior sales executives and create training materials.
1. Excellent communication and convincing skills.
2. Excellent sales and negotiations skills.
2. Strong understanding of healthcare domain.
3. Strong network/connections with doctors in Bangalore.
4. Leadership skills and good team player.
5. Self driven and motivated
Experience: 1-3 years of experience working as Medical representative or Business executive in healthcare domain dealing with doctors/clinics.
Find more info on Next Page...
Experience: 1-3 yrs
Education: D.Pharm, B.Pharm, any
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, MR
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 15th July, 2014
Contact Details: email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database