The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine.
Post : Domain Expert (IPR) in Translational Research Intellectual Property Right & Business Development Cell- 01 post
A Walk-In-Interview is being conducted on 01.08.2023 for engagement of Domain Experts (IPR) in Translational Research Intellectual Property Right & Business Development Cell on contract basis initially for a period of six months. The contractual tenure of selected candidate may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority on need basis and subject to performance of the individual.
Essential for Domain Expert
1. Master Degree in Science or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university.
2. The incumbent should have sound knowledge of Patent Act, 1970 and should possess five years of experience in dealing with issues like tilling of Patent, Design, Copy Right & Trade Marks.
3. The incumbent having working experience with Patent Office in responsible position dealing with examination and granting of patents will be preferred.
1. Ph.D in Concerned subject,
2. Experience in commercialization marketing of R&D products & Technologies and Trade and Policy Research.
Monthly remuneration : Rs. 75,000/-Per Month consolidated for Domain Expert
Age limit : not exceeding 64 years as on date of interview.
Interested candidates appearing for Walk-In-Interview and fulfilling the essential qualification and age limit should apply in the prescribed proforma and bring on the date of Walk-In-Interview along-with self-attested copy of certificates in support of age and essential qualification and two passport size recent photographs along-with original documents for verification. The candidates are required to appear for interview at the AYUSH Auditorium of the Council.
The candidates must reach the venue at 10:00 am for registration on the scheduled date. No candidate will be entertained beyond the prescribed time.
1. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus at any time and no claim for regular appointment will be entertained.
2. The eligibility of candidates in respect of age will be determined as on date of interview. Relaxation ih age for SC/ST/OBC candidates appearing for Walk-In-Interview shall be as per Govt, of India Rules.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Walk-In-Interview is being conducted on 01.08.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database