The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Since its establishment in 1978, the CCRUM as the apex government organization for research in Unani Medicine has been engaged in conducting scientific research on the applied as well as fundamental aspects of Unani system of medicine. Consequently, over the past four decades of its existence, the Council has made significant strides in clinical research.
Walk in Interview FOR SRF / JRF ( BIOCHEMISTRY) under IMR PROJECT
Post : Senior Research Fellow (Bio-Chemistry) OR Junior Research Fellow (Bio-Chemistry)
Age Limit : Not Exceeding 35 Years
Tenure : Period Initially for a period of Six Months
No. of Post : 01
Consolidated Pay : SRF (Bio-chemistry) Rs. 35,000/- +HRA per month JRF (Bio-chemistry) – Rs. 31,000/- + HRA per month
Educational and Other Qualifications :
SRF (Bio-chemistry) : Master in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology with 2 Years Research Experience
JRF (Bio-chemistry) : Master in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology
Desirable : The candidates should have hands on experience in performing Basic Molecular Biology techniques (handling DNA, RNA, PCR, ELISA, Western blotting) Publication in peer reviewed journal indexed in Elsevier, Scopus/Web of Science.
1. One positions of SRF is vacant in an IMR Project. If no candidates with two years’ experience for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) appear for walk in interview, then candidate having Masters Degree with no experience or less than 2 years’ experience will be considered for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
2. The Age limit and experience will be determined as on the date of advertisement
3. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk in Interview on the date mentioned against the post along with duly filled in application form (attached Annexure-I & II)
4. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD as per Govt. rules.
5. Incomplete application, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected
6. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by relevant authority
7. Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of essential educational qualification
8. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk in Interview shall disqualify the candidature at any stage
9. The engagement shall be initially for a period of six months and may be extended by the competent authority
10. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
11. Eligible applicants should come with the Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed format and completed application form, which may be downloaded. They should also bring original education/professional qualification certificates, experience certificates, with a set of photocopies and two recent passport size photographs
12. Candidates already in service should also bring No Objection Certificate from their employer.
13. Candidates who fulfill the above requirements may report for interview on 20.07.2023 between 9.30 am to 11.30 am at National Research Institute of Unani Medicine for Skin Disorders, Opp. ESI Hospital, AG’s Colony Road, Erragadda, Hyderabad-500038 T.S.
14. The engagement is terminable with one month notice from either side.
15. No TA/DA will be paid. The authority reserves the right to accept or reject the candidature without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified.
16. Interested candidates may also appear in their own interest, ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done on the date of the interview between 9.30 am to 11.30 am.
17. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
18. The above posts are filled up on purely contractual basis and the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent employment under NRIUMSD/CCRUM or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
19. Any addendum/corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on website: nriumsd.in & ccrum.res.in only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the said website to keep themselves updated.
20. No benefit of provident fund, leave travel concession, medical claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely on contractual basis.
Eligible candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview for engagement on purely contractual basis. Candidates should report at National Research Institute of Unani Medicine for Skin Disorders, 8-3-168/A/UM, AG’s Colony Road, Opp.ESI Hospital, Erragadda, Hyderabad – 500 038, in the date and time indicated below for Walk in Interview with filled in application form.
Walk in Interview
Date : 20.07.2023
Reporting Time : 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Venue : National Research Institute of Unani Medicine for Skin Disorders, 8-3-168/A/UM, AG’s Colony Road, Opp.ESI Hospital, Erragadda, Hyderabad – 500038
See All Other Jobs in our Database