Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our team is working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry.
Post : Operator / Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive - Manufacturing OSD
Qualification : ITI / Diploma / B.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Sc. / M.Pharm
Total Experience : 02 to 06 years
• Candidates should have hands on experience along with knowledge of 21 CFR compliance in equipment's like RMG, FBE, V-Blender, Fette compression machine, Auto coater, CVC Line and packaging line equipment with Track and Trace system.
• Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing/Packaging area of OSD.
• Able to understand & have relevant knowledge of SCADA operation & 21 CFR requirements.
• Able to understand & operate fluid Bed equipment
• To supervise and monitor day to day activities of processing and holding of drug product as per define and approved procedures for stability batches and commercial batches.
• To maintain the areas and equipment in orderly manner as per cGMP requirements in a good state of repair and sanitized condition.
• To impart training of operation and cleaning related SOP to all subordinates and operators
• Co-ordination for IQ / OQ for any new equipment / system
• To perform PQ for any new equipment / system
• To follow all concern departmental SOP's for day to day operation and cleaning
• To handle and manage material movement as per defined procedure and approved Batch Manufacturing Record
• To perform online documentation with respect to departmental procedures as per good documentation
• Maintaining the change parts for all equipment at manufacturing.
Area : Coating, Granulation, Compression, Packing (Bottle Packing only) Machine Exposure along with 21 CFR compliance: RMG, FBE, Fette compression, Auto coaters, bottle packing line with Track & Trace system.
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ ALCOA, ALCOA++ & understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 06 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
Walk in Interview
Date : 06th August, 2023 (Sunday)
Time : 9 am to 12 pm
Venue : Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez, Sarkhej Bavla Highway, Vil. Matoda, Ahmedabad 382213
Kindly carry your updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and passport size photograph, at the interview venue.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on below email id : firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database