The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Since its establishment in 1978, the CCRUM as the apex government organization for research in Unani Medicine has been engaged in conducting scientific research on the applied as well as fundamental aspects of Unani system of medicine. Consequently, over the past four decades of its existence, the Council has made significant strides in clinical research.
Walk in Interview for SRF (CHEMISTRY) Under Unani Pharmacopoeal work
Post : Senior Research Fellow (Chemistry)
Age Limit : Not Exceeding 35 Years
Tenure : Initially for a period of Six Months
No. of Post : 01
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 35,000/- +HRA per month
Educational and Other Qualifications : Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution, with 3(three) years of experience as Junior Research Fellow.
1. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of advertisement.
2. The requirement is purely for a short duration and engagement shall be initially for a period of six months
3. Eligible applicants should come with the Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed format Download Application form (nriumsd.in & ccrum.res.in)
4. They should also bring original education/professional qualification certificates, experience certificates, with a set of photocopies and two recent passport size photographs.
5. Candidates already in service should also bring a No Objection Certificate from their employer
6. Candidates who fulfill the above requirements may report for interview on 20.07.2023 between 9.30 am to 11.30 am at National Research Institute of Unani Medicine for Skin Disorders, Opp: ESI Hospital, A.G’s Colony Road, Erragadda, Hyderabad – 500038 T.S.
7. No TA/DA will be paid The authority reserves the right to accept or reject the candidature without assigning a reason thereof. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified.
Eligible candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview for engagement on purely contractual basis. Candidates should report at National Research Institute of Unani Medicine for Skin Disorders, 8-3-168/A/UM, AG’s Colony Road, Opp.ESI Hospital, Erragadda, Hyderabad – 500 038, in the date and time indicated below for Walk in Interview with filled in application form.
Walk in Interview
Date : 20.07.2023
Reporting Time : 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Venue : National Research Institute of Unani Medicine for Skin Disorders, 8-3-168/A/UM, AG’s Colony Road, Opp.ESI Hospital, Erragadda, Hyderabad – 500038
See All Other Jobs in our Database