Under the National Health Mission, The Urban Health Society Ahmedabad has announced a waiting list to fill the following staff positions on a purely temporary basis for 11 months contract basis for UPHC, UCHC, M. HOME and RBSK Dedicated Mobile Health Team (DMHT).
Post : Pharmacist
Educational qualification required
1. Should have Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University and registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council.
2. Candidates having Basic Commuter Certificate will be given preference.
Experience : Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in Government Organization / Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation / Urban Health Society, Ahmedabad.
Age Limit : Maximum 62 years
Salary : Rs. 13,000 pm
1. The applicant has to attach the attested copies of all qualification and experience certificates along with the application form. If the copy of the certificate is not attached then the application will be considered rejected and if the original proof of the details mentioned in the application and the certificate attached with the application is not submitted after filling the application form, the decision taken by the office here will be considered final. The candidate will not have any claim regarding that
2. Pursuant to the recruitment process of this post, if it is necessary to modify or cancel this advertisement for any reason, the higher officer of the account shall have full right to do so and the higher officer shall not be bound to give reasons for the same.
3. The appointment of the selected candidate will be for 11 months. After the completion of the contract, if the performance of the employee is satisfactory, then the contract will be renewed by giving a break of 1 day.
4. The selected candidate will have to perform as per the norms decided by The Urban Health Society from time to time.
5. The selected candidates will have to enter into an agreement with The Urban Health Society, Ahmedabad under the National Health Mission prior to appointment and will not have any rights with the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
6. If any kind of political or institutional pressure is applied to the above posts at that stage, their appointment will be cancelled.
7. The candidate whose marks are in the grade should submit a certificate from the University from which he has obtained the degree regarding the conversion of the grade into percentage.
8. As per the instructions received from time to time by the State Health Society, revisions will be made in the scale of pay.
9. The selected candidate shall be eligible for appointment subject to such conditions as the Appointing Officer may determine.
10. Since the candidate's merit list is prepared from the applications of the candidate, if any defect or wrongdoing is found, the candidate will not be included in the merit list.
11, If any amendment is suggested by the State Government or the Central Government regarding the appointment of the candidate, it shall be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
Must be sent validly qualified candidates with details of their name, address, age, educational qualification and experience along with application form in attached format along with attested copies of necessary certificates from 07/07/2023 to 15/07/2023 at 6:00 PM by in person or register AD at Urban Family Welfare Unit, 2nd Floor, Arogya Bhavan, Old TB Hospital Compound, Opposite Old ST Bus Stand, Geeta Mandir Road, Near Astodia Darwaza, Jamalpur, Ahmedabad-380022.
See All Other Jobs in our Database