By building strong relationships within the scientific community, our medical affairs team has become a trusted partner among patient groups, clinicians and health policy decision makers. We pride ourselves on developing and disseminating information to our key stakeholders so that they can provide the best care for our patients. Because we oversee the entire lifecycle for many of our products, we’re on the forefront of developing valuable and scientifically grounded information that will chart exciting paths forward for many of our innovative brands.
Post : Sr. Research Associate / Assistant Scientist - CMC (Analytical)
• Work as Individual Contributor as part of CMC (Analytical) function and contribute effectively towards timely achievement of CMC & R&D objectives
• Analytical method development and pre-validation involved in assigned projects, protocols & reports, in compliance with Ferring QMS
• Analytical support for formulation development, optimization & scale-up, as applicable
• Analytical method validation and method transfer involved in assigned projects
• Preparation and updating of Specifications, STPs, analytical protocols and reports for assigned projects
• Managing stability study related activities for assigned projects
• Outside analysis co-ordination for routine & characterisation tests and report review for assigned projects
• Literature search for analytical & regulatory aspects of assigned project
• Review of ELN experiments, Data, Reports and documents generated within lab & those received from CRO/CMO
• Procurement activities related to project & laboratory i.e. vendor contact, quotes, URS, Coupa etc.
• Coordinating with Facility/Vendor for instruments and equipment AM, PM and regular maintenance in Analytical lab
M.Pharma / M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry with around 7-11 years of experience in analytical development of formulations
Working experience with complex injectables, hydrogels, large molecules, peptides etc.
Experience : 7-11 years
Qualification : M.Pharma / M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry
Location : Ferring India FHPDC R&D
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : CMC (Analytical)
End Date : 20th August, 2023