Cipla, as an organisation has been built brick-by-brick on the foundation of care. Caring For Life has always been and continues to remain, our guiding purpose. Driven by the same purpose, we have extended our presence to 80 plus countries providing over 1,500 products across various therapeutic categories in 50 plus dosage forms. To make healthcare more affordable globally, we are deepening our presence in the key markets of India, South Africa, the U.S. among other economies of the emerging world.
Packing Officer / Operator
Job Description : 1. Experience working in BQS Blister Machine
2. Maintain standard process parameters
3. Prepare manufacturing records and update online documentation
4. Machine operation as per production plan
Stores Officer / Operator
Job Description : 1. Receiving material as per SOP
2. Generation of GRN
QC Microbiology Officer
Job Description : 1. Experience working in sterile environment
2. Conducting microbial tests as per SOP
Tablet Officer & Operator
Job Description : 1. Maintain standard process parameters
2. Prepare manufacturing records and update online documentation
3. Machine operation as per production plan
4. Experience working in coating & granulation section
QA - QMS Officer
Job Description : 1. Experience working in QMS & LMS.
2. Handful understanding on QMS Compliance.
Candidate Profile : 1 to 6 year of experience. B.Pharm / Diploma / MSc
Location : Sikkim
Walk in Interview
Date & Time : 08/07/23 10:00 A.M
Venue : Cipla Unit 2, Rorathang, Sikkim
Note : Carry one copy of cv along with one govt id proof.
See All Other Jobs in our Database