In the light of the letter No. 2483 (MD) dated 24.08.2021 of Campaign Director, National Health Mission, Jharkhand, Ranchi, eligibility for appointment to the following district level vacant total-303 (three hundred and three) posts on contract basis under District Health Committee, East Singhbhum And applications (in the prescribed format) are invited from the qualified candidates.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 14
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised institute.
2. Registered under Jharkhand State Pharmacy council.
3. Computer proficiency (MS Office) & internet.
Salary : Rs. 12000/-
Terms and conditions
1. This post is of contract based and temporary nature, whose term will be extended in the light of the guidelines received from the government. The personnel appointed to the said post will not be able to claim regularization.
2 Prescribed form for application and necessary conditions for selection can be seen on the district's website jamshedpur.nic.
3. The right to terminate the contract will be reserved with the District Health Committee by giving advance notice to the worker appointed on contract basis.
4. The application of the interested candidate and the desired documents will be accepted in the closed envelope through registered post / speed post till 05:00 PM on 16.08.2023 in the Office of the Civil Surgery cum Chief Medical Officer Khasmahal, East Singhbhum, Jamshedpur-831002. . Applications received after the stipulated time limit will not be accepted and will not be considered.
5. The right to cancel this advertisement is reserved with District Health Society East Singhbhum, Jamshedpur
Age Limit (on 01-07-2023)
Minimum Age : 21
Maximum Age General and OBC : 35
Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes : 37
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes - Male and Female : 40
Women - General Category, Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes : 38
• District level reservation roster will be followed for appointment.
• The employment policy of the Government of Jharkhand will be followed in the appointment.
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the Academic and Technical Examinations / Written Test / Skill Test / Interview, one or more as applicable III. Will be done on the basis After the screening of all the received applications, information regarding Written Test / Skill Test will be published separately as per requirement.
• After screening of all applications, eligible applicants will be invited for written/practical test. A separate admit card has been issued for this. will go.
• Candidates who are submitting CGPA score card for educational qualification. Conversion Chart of Marksheet as well as CGPA Will also present
For each post, it will be mandatory to attach a demand draft of Rs.400/- for general category/OBC applicants, Rs.200/- for SC/ST applicants with the application form. The draft will be payable in favor of District Health Society, East Singhbhum.
• Appointment to all the posts will be done on contract basis.
• Employees appointed on contract basis will not be able to claim regularization.
• The selected candidate will be contracted for one year, however after one year the contract will be renewed according to the work evaluation report received from his controlling officer or as per the requirement of the programme.
• All the original certificates submitted by the candidate will be verified from the certificate issuing institution within three months of the appointment. On contract basis, the contract can be terminated by giving one month's notice to the contracted persons.
Application complete in all respects can be submitted in a closed envelope by registered post / speed post to the office of the Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer, East Singhbhum Khasmahal, Jamshedpur, Pin-831002 on or before 16.08.2023 by 06:00 PM.
Last Date : 16-08-2023 till 5:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database