The Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) although registered in April, 2001, under the Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989, the regular activity of the Institute could be started only with the appointment of its first Director on 18th January, 2003 to achieve the following mission, goal and objectives.
Post : Project Associate - I
Applications are invited from deserved and suitable candidates for the post of 01 (One) Project Associate-I under the project entitled “Exploring antimicrobial therapeutics against Multidrug Resistant enteric bacteria (MDR) causing sepsis from traditional Plants of North East India: Addressing the problem of antimicrobial resistance” funded by DBT, Govt. of India at IBSD, Imphal.
Upper age limit – 35 yrs.
Fellowship : (i) Rs. 31,000/- +8% HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) Rs. 25,000/- + 8% HRA for others who do not fall under (i)
Duration : 07 months or till the completion of the project.
Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Natural product chemistry / M.Pharm.
Desirable : having work experience in relevant field.
1. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either in IBSD, Imphal and its branches or DBT, New Delhi.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
3. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as perGoI norms.
4. Eligible candidates may send their filled up application along with the following documents to Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat, Imphal.
5. Last date of submission of application forms (hard copy- at the above given address & Soft copy- to the below given email id) is 15 days from the date of advertisement.
6. Application may also submit through the provided email address on or before the last date of submission of application. (Email Id.: firstname.lastname@example.org )
7. Interim queries will not be attended.
Documents need to be enclosed :
• Dully filled-in application form which is provided in the next page.
• Copies of mark sheets and certificates of all the academics, Adhar, Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants, relaxable for reserved categories as per GoI norms).
• Experience Certificates, if any.
• In-depth biodata/ Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• Applicants should provide their Mobile No. and e-mail id.
• Application should be addressed to Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Imphal.
• Advertisement No. and Title of the project should be written clearly on envelop of the application.
Last Date : 22nd July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database