AIIMS, Bathinda is one of the apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Post : Statistical Assistant in the Department of Community & Family Medicine, AIIMS Bathinda.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the posts of Statistical Assistant in the extramural research project funded by Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI) project entitled “Trends and patterns in the epidemiology, risk factors, and impact of T2DM on premature morbidity and mortality rates in India- a secondary data analysis using national datasets”, on purely temporarily basis.
Tenure of the Post : 10 Months
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 31,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
Essential Qualification :
1. Graduate or postgraduate in Statistics / Mathematics / Population studies / Economics / Pharmacy / Life Science or any other relevant field.
2. Prior experience in using machine learning algorithms is desirable
3. Familiarity with NFHS, DHS, NSO, HMIS data shall be an added advantage.
Age Limit : 30 Years on the date of Interview
Desirable Qualification : 1. Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English and local language is desirable.
2. Teamworking skills and ability to work independently
Roles and Responsibilities
• Should be responsible for all statistical tasks on the analysis plan and reporting activities, including exploratory analyses and additional analysis to support publications.
• Should work with the project team to decide on appropriate study design and statistical methodology for routine designs.
• Should assists in the development of sample size and power calculations.
• Should ensure timeliness and adequate quality of all Biostatistics and Statistical Reporting (B&SR) deliverables.
• Should analyze and interpret data. Perform meta-analyses by pooling data from several studies.
• Should be able to write and review Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) based on the protocol, including developing well-presented mock-up displays for tables, listings, and figures in collaboration with the sponsor.
• Should participate in project teams as a Biostatistics representative, interfacing as necessary with other departmental project team representatives.
• Should follow processes and adhere to project-specific standards and Health Authority requirements (SOPs, Master Analysis Plan, GCP, and regulatory guidelines).
• Should participate in or lead non-clinical project activities (Statistical Method for identifying out of trends) as needed.
• Should establish and maintain sound working relationships and effective organizational communication.
• Other departmental activities as directed by the faculty members as per daily needs.
Mode of Selection : Interview (at Academic Block, Medical College Building, AIIMS, Bathinda). Online mode is also available on special request.
Date and time of the Interview : Date and time of the interview only for Online Candidates to be communicated through email.
Documents required at the time of interview
• Two passport size photographs.
• Self-attested photo copies of relevant documents pertaining to educational qualification and experiences.
• Application Form in prescribed format.
• All Educational and experience documents in Original.
Essential documents needed for Walk-In-Interview. All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on 17 July 2023 at 09:00 AM at the College Council Hall, Admin Block, Medical College, AIIMS Bathinda.
1. The above posts are purely temporary for sanctioned project and duration.
2. No TA/DA or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Your appointment may be cancelled at any time in case of any misconduct, unsatisfactory work or if the candidate is found ineligible later.
4. The rules and regulations of AIIMS Bathinda and/or funding agency Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI) will be applicable on the selected candidate.
How to apply
Interested candidates should fill in a Google form available and at email their application along with their Curriculum Vitae with supporting documents at email id : firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 July before 05:00 PM. and should submit the hard copy of filled application and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview. For any query, the candidate can mail to Dr. Madhur Verma, Assistant Professor, Principal Investigator of Project, Department of Community and Family Medicine, AIIMS, Bathinda at email@example.com.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Reporting time for candidates starts at 09:00 AM on 19 July 2023 and closing time to report for interview is 10:00 AM on 19 July 2023, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for interview.
2. The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have No right to claim for permanent Employment under RSSD/AIIMS, Bathinda or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. No inquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
4. Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of Competent Authority, AIIMS, Bathinda.
5. Candidate should bring duly filled form, self-attested photocopies, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate, qualifying degree registration with statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials at the time of interview.
6. All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including result, joining etc. will be displayed on the AIIMS, Bathinda website which is aiimsbathinda.edu.in
7. No individual intimation may be sent by the AIIMS BATHINDA to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute website aiimsbathinda.edu.in
8. Please note the details of requirement for eligibility and details of salary before applying for the post in detail. 9. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
10. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
12. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
13. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
14. In case of any unforeseen circumstances, if the project is stalled or postponed, the salary may be delayed/stopped for that period.
15. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
16. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till last date of the advertisement.
See All Other Jobs in our Database