Cactus Communications - a company dedicated to the pursuit of good English. We provide editing, educational, transcription, and training services to individual and institutional clients worldwide. All our businesses are linked together by one common factor - great written English. Since our establishment in April 2002, we have carved a niche for ourselves as a company providing language solutions of the highest quality.
Post : Senior Scientific Writer (Medical Information)
Job Description :
• You will use scientific expertise to independently develop scientific content for CACTUS’ Medical Affairs clients, including but not limited to MSL decks, scientific meeting materials, medical information materials, and HCP engagement content.
• Work with CACTUS’ medical directors to develop and execute strategic medical communications initiatives such as scientific communications platforms, medical communications plans, KOL engagement plans, meeting planning, etc.
• Should be able to take decisions on presentation of information, depending on the target audience, the deliverable is intended for.
• Should be able to work independently or with very minimal supervision on projects as assigned with dedicated client accounts/products/therapeutic areas.
• Responsible for grooming and mentoring juniors/trainees in improving writing.
• Review materials developed by in-house trainee scientific writers to ensure strategic alignment and scientific accuracy as needed.
Client & Project Management
• Ensure all materials follow/comply with client requirements/SOPs and CACTUS’ internal SOPs.
• Build and maintain strong professional client relationships while advising them on how to best implement their strategic and tactical plans.
• Active role to follow the best practices in the department regarding - processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation and technical requirements.
• Provide proactive recommendations on improving scientific content and new document types/deliverables for the client.
• Work cross-functionally with in-house technology and creative teams on building innovative digital solutions for Medical Affairs clients, including digital HCP and patient engagement materials.
• Participate in client pitches and business development meetings as required
• Train and mentor scientific writers by sharing best practices and client preferences; contribute to skill development of the writing team.
• Ensure organic growth through delivery quality and client engagement.
Candidate Profile :
• PhD/MD (Pharmacology) OR PhD (Life Sciences) OR PharmD OR
• M.Pharm / M.Sc with a good understanding of clinical research and medical communication.
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in relevant fields of scientific writing.
• Experience in creating Medical Communications content for Medical Affairs / Promo Med Ed, preferably within an agency or biopharma environment.
• Clear, concise, scientific style of writing, with a high level of attention to detail and excellent language skills.
• Strong flair and passion for writing and networking.
• Basic knowledge of biostatistics.
• Literature reviewing and evaluation capabilities.
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines.
Experience : 5 to 8 years
Qualification : PhD/MD (Pharmacology) OR PhD (Life Sciences) OR PharmD OR MPharm/M.Sc
Location : Remote, anywhere in India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 10th August, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database