Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Pharmacopoeial Associate
Applications are invited for the following vacant post at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Age :- Not exceeding 32 years
Salary : Rs. 32,000/-
No. of Post : 01
Place of Posting : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
Qualification : M.Pharm in Pharmacognosy / Phytochemistry / /Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Analysis from the recognised University / Institute
Minimum 1 year experience in handling instruments such as HPLC, HPTLC, GC-MS for the analysis of herbal drugs will be preferred.
Well-versed knowledge of computer applications (MS Excel, Powerpoint) and other tools).
Job Description :
1. Handling of instruments such as HPLC, HPTLC, GC- MS for Phyto Pharmacetutical drugs monograph verification and Botanical reference substances and phytochemical reference substance verification. 2. Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of engagement
The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof
1.The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of applications received without assigning any reason.
2. Interview will be conducted at IPC, Ghaziabad. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
3. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call the applicant for interview. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
4. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
5. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of Interview.
6. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application for is 26th July 2023 closing hour 5:30PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database