The National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) is an apex autonomous Institute under the administrative control of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India engaged in Quality Control Evaluation of various biological products like vaccines, blood products, blood reagents, sera, Immuno-diagnostic kits etc. produced and imported in to India.
Post : Bench Biologist
No. of Post : 65
Educational Qualification & Experience : M.Sc. in Microbiology / Pharmacology / Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / M.Pharma / B.Tech or allied Biological Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University with 60% Marks.
Remuneration Per Month : Rs.40000/-
Age : Up to 30 Years
1. The Competent Authority reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
2. The above Age limit is relaxable in case of candidate having higher qualification & relevant experience.
3. The contract appointment is a temporary nature and can be terminated by giving not less than one month notice on either side at any time without assigning any reason.
4. No TA/DA will be paid lor attending the interview. It is not obligatory on the part of Institute to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification. The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.
5. Interested candidate send their resume at the following email
6. Email : email@example.com / Rajdhanienterprises338@gmail.com
7. Last date to submit the application is 31.07.2023. No resume will be entertained after last date and directly forwarded to NIB.
See All Other Jobs in our Database