Aurigene is a development stage biotech company engaged in discovery and clinical development of novel and best-in-class therapies to treat cancer and inflammatory diseases, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. Aurigene is focused on precision - oncology, oral immune checkpoint inhibitors, and the Th-17 pathway.
Post : Sr. Scientist
Desired Profile : DMPK (Small & large molecule bioanalysis, ADC analysis, Drug transporters, metabolite identification, proteomics, & mass spectrometry- HRMS & triple quad)
Qualification Required :
M.Pharm (Pharmacology / Pharmaceutical Analysis) / M.Sc (Biochemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry) with 10-14 years' of experience Or PhD with 4-7 years' of experience
Key Responsibilities :
• Expertise in quantification of antibodies, therapeutic proteins, and peptides using LC-MS/MS
• Conduct of met-id study and data analysis with supporting software like analyst, Light sight, chem draw, Compound discoverer, and ACD labs.
• Proficiency in conducting proteomics assays, Quantitation of proteins (endogenous and therapeutic) using a targeted proteomics approach with the help of triple quadrupole and high- resolution mass (HRMS) instruments.
• Conducting transporter and CYP induction experiments, Analyzing and interpreting data using mass spectrometry techniques like triple quad/ HRMS systems for the same and DDI knowledge is a plus.
• Proficient in supporting projects in different stages of drug discovery & development around novel biologies.
• Responsible for the preparation of relevant SOP, protocols, reports, etc. to support various regulatory and non-regulatory submissions.
• Basic understanding of various concepts of DMPK and good communication skills, driving innovation, and managing teams are added advantages.
• Experience of using software like MS Office, WinNonlin, Graph Pad Prism, etc.
Job Location : Bangalore
Share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date : 25th July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database