Sandoz become a standalone organization! As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz in the coming months will help shape the future of the company, it’s growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role.
Post : Scientist
Job Description :
• Develop and optimize new dissolution method (Biorelevant and discriminatory dissolution method) mimicking the physiological system
• Independently perform and document solubility experiments, dissolution method activities and other characterization methods (DT, solubility, IDR, Viscosity etc).
• Testing of various developmental formulations in biorelevant and discriminatory dissolution methods
• Analysis of samples using various analytical techniques like HPLC/UPLC and spectrophotometric methods. Addressing the trouble shoots in chromatographic methods
• Write protocols, reports or lab procedures based on templates under expert’s supervision.
• Document Risk assessment at pre-evaluation stage under expert’s guidance.
• Knowledge of PBPK/IVIVC models.
• Assist modeling expert in developing various in-silico tools like Gastroplus/Phoenix WinNonlin etc.
• Work in close collaboration with multifunctional project team
• Experience of 2-4 years in Analytical development from generic pharmaceutical industry.
• M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics); M Sc (Analytical Chemistry); B Pharm
• Attributes required of the job e.g. the ability to work independently; the ability to work in a team; shows initiative; able to work with all levels of staff.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Experience : 2-4 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, MSc, B.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th August, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database