NEIGRIHMS was established by the Government of India in 1987. It has been designed as a Postgraduate Medical Institute in lineage of AIIMS, New Delhi and PGIMER, Chandigarh. It is the First Postgraduate Medical Institute in the North Eastern Region and the Third in the Country established by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Post : Senior Research Fellow
Project Title : “Capacity Building and Strengthening of Hospital Infection Control to Detect and Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance in India ' under the JPN Apex Trauma Centre. AIIMS, New Delhi and ICMR, funded by CDC,USA
Department : Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, NEIGRIHMS Hospital, Shillong-793018.
Qualifications : M.Sc.(Life Sciences), MA (Social Sciences), Master in Medical Social Work(MSW) degree holders.
MBBS/BDS/MVSc/ M.Pharma /M.E/M.Tech degree holders
Experience : Two years research experience
Age limit : Upto 35 years (Relaxable for SC/ST/ OBC/ PH as per rules)
Monthly emolument : Rs. 43,400/-
Duration of the project : 1 year & purely temporary. However project may be extended based on performance and continuation of funds.
How to apply
1. Interested candidates should fill the attached format as at Annexure - 1 and attach their latest resume with attested copies of the certificate in support of age, educational qualifications, relevant experience etc.
2.Applications should be submitted to the Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, NElGRIHMS, Shillong. The last date of submission of applications will be on the 28th July, 2023. No Application will be enterained after the last date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. A walk-in-interview / skill test of the short-listed candidates will be held on 10th August 2023 at Room No 103, Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, NEIGRIHMS from 9 am onwards
Details of Terms and Conditions
1. The decision of selection committee regarding appointment of candidate will be final and no representation will he entertained in this regard.
2. Applications which are incomplete would be rejected. Candidates must ensure that application is complete in all respects and they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. No correspondence what so ever shall be entertained in this regard.
3. Candidates who are currently employed should get a “No Objection Certificate" from the current employer before applying for the post.
4. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis. The candidate has no right to claim for regular appointment. Selected candidate will not be eligible for any benefits of permanent employees or any teaching experience.
5. Age will be reckoned from the date of issue of advertisement.
6. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications, copies of research publications and experience certificate, identity proof along with two photographs whenever called for interview.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the Candidates to regularly check the Institute website for Interview date, eligibility etc. No separate mail/post/SMS or call will be made informing about the interview and no claim will he entertained in this regard.
8. Selected candidates for the interview and Recruited candidates will be notified on the website. (neigrihms.gov.in).
9. Selection committee reserves all rights to change the selection procedure, rules & cancellation of rules.
The last date of submission of applications will be on the 28th July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database