MakroCare is expert strategic development and commercialization global partner for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Our experience, programs and processes bring a new dimension to development strategy, regulatory/risk planning & management, clinical research, medical/scientific support and emerging region expansion.
Post : Clinical Project Coordinator
• The primary responsibility of the Clinical Project Coordinator is to work with the Operations staff in coordinating clinical project activities.
• Assist with Project planning, including the development of timelines, resources, and budgets and facilitate the plan.
• Assist with the management of clinical programs, including personnel management and development, and effective delegation of assignments.
• Ensures work is performed in accordance with internal SOPs and working practices, industry guidelines, GCP, and other regulations.
• Coordinate with all functional groups (finance, clinical, medical, regulatory, IT, and legal) to identify, assess, and solve problems in order to assure project progress and timely completion of project goals.
• Effectively communicate (oral and/or written) project-related information including the planning and execution of meetings and presentations.
• Assist with project start-up activities and throughout the life cycle of the project
• Schedule and coordinate site training and assist in the site qualification process
• Execute test scripts for study-related UATs
• Ensure timely updates to the project tracker
• Perform clinical data entry and verification tasks as needed
• Maintain TMF and ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Report on project status to client and management; generate weekly status, site, and enrollment reports
• Schedule project meetings generate agendas and document meeting minutes
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts and learn quickly
• Proficiency in MS Office and internet applications
• Service-oriented approach, flexible and proactive toward adapting to client needs
• Ability to manage project activities with diverse groups and individuals
• Must have superior attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to excel in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Education must be in Life Sciences (B Pharmacy/M Pharmacy/Pharm D) only.
• Experience should be 3 - 6 Years
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Qualification : B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy / Pharm.D
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Project Management
End Date : 13-08-2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database