The National Institute of Nutrition is an Indian public health, nutrition and translational research centre located in Hyderabad, India. The institute is one of the oldest research centres in India, and the largest centre, under the Indian Council of Medical Research, located in the vicinity of Osmania University.
Post : Technical Assistant
ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the regular posts of Technical Assistant (Group-B Level-6) at ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad. Only those applications which are successfully filled through the website and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age -Limit/Essential Qualifications (EQs)/Category etc. as indicated in this Notice. Candidature of applicants not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. Candidature of Applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process.
Pay Matrix : Pay Matrix Level: 6 of 7th CPC (Rs.35400-112400)
Post Code : TA-02
No. of Posts : 10* (SC-1, OBC-4, UR-4, EWS-1)
* One post reserved for Person(s) with benchmark disability under category 'b'(Deaf and hard of hearing) of DoPT OM No. 36012/l/2020-Estt.(Res. II) dated 17-05-2022.
Discipline : Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Immunology / Pharmacology / Physiology
Essential Qualification : 1st Class three years Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Immunology / Pharmacology / Physiology from a recognized University
Age Criteria : not exceeding 30 years.
Note : The date for determining age limit/eligibility in respect of Minimum Essential Qualification(s) shall be as on the prescribed closing date for submission of online applications i.e. 14-08-2023.
Age Relaxation :
•Upper age limit shall be determined as on the closing date for submission of online application
• Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
• No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
• Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders for claiming age relaxation as on last date of receipt of application is as under:-
SC/ST : 5 years
OBC : 3 years
• Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
• SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women: Rs.1000/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
• For all others: Rs.1200/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
• ICMR employees are not exempted from Registration Fee.
• Candidates are hereby directed to Register separately in case of applying for various posts.
Note: In case of cancellation of notifications due to administrative reasons, registration fee is "NON-REFUNDABLE"
MODE OF PAYMENT
The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
• All information relating to this recruitment right from the status of application up to the nomination of the selected candidates to the initial place of posting including call letters for the Tests, to the provisionally eligible candidates will be available on the website of ICMR-NIN .nin.res.in. ICMR-NIN will not be responsible for information available from other sources.
• Any Addendum/Corrigendum/updates, all information regarding declaration of results for short listing of candidates based on CBT will be displayed at ICMR-NIN website at nin.res.in. Further information regarding schedule of documents verification, date, time and final result of selected candidates will be announced and displayed only on ICMR-NIN website at nin.res.in. Candidates will not be informed individually in this regard. Therefore, candidates are advised to regularly visit ICMR-NIN website at nin.res.in for any updates.
• As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015,published in Gazette of India all the degrees/diplomas/certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Council, provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such Degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
• As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-Ill (8)(v), the programs in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to beoffered under Open and Distance Learning mode.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONSTO CANDIDATES
(a) Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in thenotice of test very carefully.
(b) The candidate must write his name and date of birth strictly as recorded in the matriculation/ secondary certificate. If any variation in the date of birth is observed at the time of entry in the examination venue, he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the examination. Further, if any variation in the name and date of birth is observed at the time of document verification, his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
(c) Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load, internet connectivity issues etc., on the website during the closingdays.
(d) ICMR-NIN will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of self - attested supporting documents along with print out of the online application form will be sought at the time of Scrutiny Stage from the shortlisted candidates for the said stage of scrutiny as per Selection Procedure mentioned in this Notice and at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny of documents is undertaken at any stage of the recruitment process or thereafter, if any, claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature/ selection will be cancelled and the ICMR-NIN's decision shall be final.
(e) Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ EWS etc must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in theprescribed format in support of their claim.
(f) Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and entitled to reservation forPersons with Benchmark Disabilities.
(g) When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted 'Provisionally'. Candidates should take printout of the application form for submission at the scrutiny stage as and when called for by ICMR-NIN after conduct of the Computer Based Test as well as for their own records.
(h) Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the post. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one application of a candidate is detected for one post, all applications will be rejected and his/her candidature for the recruitment process shall be cancelled.
(o) The candidates must write their father's name and mother's name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificates, otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of ICMR-NIN.
(j) Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
(k) Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form, oncesubmitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
(l) Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobilenumber in the online application as correspondence may be made by the ICMR-NIN through e-mail/SMS only.
(m) The candidates must carry two passport size recent color photographs (without cap and spectacle) and a latest photo bearing identification proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government, Employer ID Card or any photo bearing ID card issued by Central/State Government to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. If Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth printed in it, then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate in proof of their Date of Birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Test. PwBD candidates using the facility of scribes, shall also be required to carry required Medical Certificate / Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe's Photo ID Proof, as specified therein.
(n) Incase of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same andliable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
(o) All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection,may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
(P) No admission certificates for aforesaid Test will be issued by post. Candidates arerequired to download admission certificate for the Test from the website of ICMR-NIN.
(q) If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from ICMR-NIN within a period of one month after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately with ICMR-NIN.
(r) Fee payable: Rs 1000/- (Rs. Twelve hundred only) + transaction charges as applicable for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and EWS. For all others Rs. 1200/- + transaction charges as applicable.
Persons with benchmark disability (PwBD) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
(s) All the candidates qualified for Document Verification will be required toappearforDocument Verification at the designated office.
(t) All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry seeking advice as to the eligibility will be entertained.
(u) The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be selected for the post. The candidates should mention all his/her qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications of which they have appropriate legal documentary evidences in original.
Important timelines for the examination/test process will be as under:-
Opening date for online registration for filling up of online application in ICMR-NIN website : 24-07-2023
Closing date for online registration & submission of online applications : 14-08-2023
Opening date for availability of admit cards for downloading from ICMR-NIN website.: Before 15days from the date of exam
Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) for 100 Marks : September-2023 Dates will be announced later.
See All Other Jobs in our Database