The Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has been established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi as an autonomous institute, under the Societies act. The mission of ILBS is to become a dedicated international centre of excellence for the diagnosis, management and advanced training and research in the field of liver and biliary diseases. The first phase of ILBS is already functional having 180 hospital beds, 74 of which cater as intensive care (ICU) beds.
Post : Research Associate, Research Co-Ordinator
Recruitment for the contractual post of Research Associate (No. of Post = 1) and Research Coordinator (No. of Post = 1) under AARC-“APASL ACLF Research Consortium” in the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi
Consolidated Remuneration per month : Rs 28,000/-
Eligibility Criteria / Qualification and Experience : Essential: 1. MSc Biotechnology/Biology, Masters in Life Sciences
Skills : 1. Strong verbal and written communication skills 2. Advanced planning and organizational skills 3. Sound knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Brief Job Description :
Under the overall supervision and technical guidance of the ILBS nodal office & principal investigator “APASL ACLF Research Consortium” the post shall be responsible to the:
1.Conducting and coordinating the meeting and conferences as desired from time to time.
2.Visit the collaborating Centers for the smooth functioning of the project.
3. Provide technical & operational support for the planning and implementation of the project.
4.To maintain the confidentiality of the Institute/project’s documents and activities.
5.Perform any other duties assigned by Project t team/Head/Seniors/Institute from time to time.
6.Maintain and update project documents, website, and related office works.
Age Limit : 35 Years
Consolidated Remuneration per month : Rs 35000/-
Eligibility Criteria / Qualification and Experience :
1. MBBS/BDS/MPH or equivalent qualification from a government-recognized institute.
2. Min. 1-year experience in research.
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills
2. Creative and analytical thinking skills
3. Advanced planning and organizational skills
4. Sound knowledge of MS word and Excel Brief Job Description: Under the overall supervision and technical guidance of the ILBS nodal office & principal investigator “APASL ACLF Research Consortium” the post shall be responsible to the :
1. Clinical updating on hepatology–to attend hepatology classes
2. Patient data collection in proforma, follow-up in OPD and IPD.
3. Uploading the data into an online web-based registry
4. Participating in the writing of research papers, the preparation of presentations and publications
5. Presenting research results in laboratory meetings, seminars, and scientific conferences.
6. Support staff as and when required according to project requirement
7. Assisting with related administrative duties
8. Coordinate With National and International Centre Regarding Data Collection
9. Maintaining A Precise Record of Research Activity
10. Preparing Clinical Presentation
11. Maintaining a High Level of Confidentiality
Age Limit : 35 Years
Job Location : AARC, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi
APASL-ACLF Research Consortium is an initiative to bring experts from the Asia-Pacific region to come together and form a working group on understanding and develop this distinct syndrome of acute-on-chronic liver failure, with high short- term mortality and more importantly, with a potential of reversibility. This initiative can begin and strive ahead by consolidating data of ACLF patients from all our centers together and then studying and bringing out consensus guidelines that can be applied for the benefit of our diverse patients from Asia-Pacific. It is of paramount importance that we work together and make a better future for our patients suffering from this dreaded, yet curable syndrome.
1. All appointments under the APASL-ACLF Research Consortium shall be on "contract basis" for a period of six months and are further extendable based on performance - subject to availability of funding and project needs.
2. The candidates who fulfill the qualifications/eligibility criteria are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format as provided along with the following documents through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, (ILBS), New Delhi on or before 15 July 2023.
• Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation.
• No TA/DA will be provided for test/interview.
• Candidates will receive no correspondence regarding delays in the election process, the result of the test/interview, or any reason.
• AARC/ institute reserve the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning reason thereof.
See All Other Jobs in our Database