Under the National Health Mission, the recruitment for the following posts will be made on a purely temporary (contractual) basis on a consolidated monthly salary.
Post : Pharmacist - RBSK
No of posts : 03 (SC-1, NTB-1, OBC-1)
Qualification : 12th + D.Pharm / B.Pharma (Candidate must be registered with Pharmacy Council)
Age Limit : 43 years
Salary : Rs. 17,000/- pm
Terms and Conditions
1) Selected candidates will be issued appointment orders by 29 June 2024.
2) Salary for is consolidated remuneration.
3) The above appointment may be terminated at any time. If a program is omitted or closed, the service of the candidates in that post will automatically be terminated.
4) The above posts are to be filled entirely on contract basis.
5) The said posts are of purely contractual nature, Maharashtra Civil Service Rules are not applicable.
6) Candidate should be physically fit and able and medical examination of selected candidates should be done.
7) Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than the maximum age limit as on the last date of receipt of application.
8) If the candidate of the specified category is not available in the advertisement, the appointment order will be given to the candidate of the open category on a temporary basis till the candidate of the said category is available.
9) Last date of application submission will be 13/07/2023. The said applications will be accepted during office hours.
10) The selected candidates will have to submit a written proof agreement on bond paper of Rs.100/-.
11) No travel/daily allowance of any kind will be admissible to the candidate appearing for the interview in the written test. Candidates should attend written interview or interview.
12) Any applicant putting direct or indirect pressure on the selection committee for his selection will be disqualified from the selection process.
13) The Selection Committee reserves the right to make more/less changes in the number of vacancies, place and salary
14) Separate application for each post will be mandatory.
15) Registration of valid e-mail id and mobile number of Ajbar will remain mandatory. Candidates should take care to keep the e-mail ID and mobile number intact till the entire recruitment process.
16) Eligible candidates for written or oral test / interview / document verification through e-mail and G.P. It will be informed through the website of Latur.
17) Applications not received within the prescribed period will not be considered.
18) The entire selection process will be conducted in a transparent manner based on merit.
19) All rights to suspend / cancel / change the recruitment process Hon. Chief Executive Officer and Chairman Selection Committee, or Latur's rank has been reserved. No claim can be made in this regard.
20) The applicant cannot be asked to change the place of posting as per the convenience of the applicant.
11) Examination fee 150/- for Open category and 100/- for backward category Demand draft of this nationalized bank in favor of District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Latur should be attached with the application, if the demand draft is not attached with the application, the application will not be considered.
Last date of application submission will be 13/07/2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database