AnaCipher Clinical Research Organization, a division of Indoco Remedies Ltd. is a Contract Research Organization specialized in bioequivalence and analytical studies. The state-of-the-art facility is spread over an area of 40,000 sq. ft. at Hyderabad, India, with capabilities to conduct bioavailability and bioequivalence studies, bioanalytical method development and validation, sample processing and analysis, statistical analysis and reporting.
Post : Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager / Project Management
Qualification : M.Pharm / MBA and / or PMP certification
Experience : 7-10 years, BA / BE, CRO experience preferred
Technical Skills : Client management, client relationship, project portfolio management, project tracking, project planning & scheduling, project monitoring, MS-Office, Outlook, Presentations, etc.
Communication Skills : Strong interpersonal skills, soft skills and good oral & written communication skills.
Location : Hyderabad, Uppal / Ramanthapur
Primary Responsibilities :
• Research and identify new potential business opportunities.
• Interact with customers both in-person and over the phone to foster strong relationships.
• Understand clients' requirements and offer well-suited solutions through effective planning.
• Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
• Prepare and facilitate execution of confidential agreements, master service agreements, feasibility report/proposals for enquiries and study specific contracts/task orders.
• Generate and maintain business reports and represent the organization at various business meetings and conferences.
• Manage project level aspects like scope, budget, timelines and resources.
• Manage ongoing relationship with the existing clients/sponsors.
• Prepare invoices and co-ordinate with the Finance Team.
• Co-ordinate with all departments to ensure completion of study / project as per budget/timelines.
• Develop and track timelines / schedules given to the team members / clients / sponsors.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to : E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date : 10th August, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database