APDM Pharmaceuticals Private Limited has its office in Ahmedabad with all QA and regulatory support staffs for managing CDO and CDMO projects ,vendor Audits, BA BA monitoring, project and Engg team. We are a global pharmaceutical service providers with a vast global network of CMO’s, CDMO’s and CRO’s. We have more than 100 years of CDMO, 50 years of R&D and decades of regulatory and QA experience in our company.
Post : Vendor Qualification (Quality Assurance)
Qualification : M.Pharm (Pharmacy)
Experience : 5 to 10 years
• Plan and schedule audits of the suppliers / Vendors.
• Conduct audits and issue a report.
• Promptly notify and escalate to APDM quality department any potential quality or regulatory issues that may effect product quality or regulatory compliance.
• Review and evaluate supplier's audit response against current pharmaceutical industry standards and guidelines to assure sufficient controls are in place by the supplier.
• Recommend to APDM quality department approval or disapproval of suppliers based on compliance assessment.
• Work with vendors to quality team.
Interested candidates share their resume with subject mentioned for post applied Hr@apdmpharma.com
403 Patron Building, Rajpath Rangoli Road, Behind Rajpath Club, Satellite, Ahmedabad 380054, Gujarat
See All Other Jobs in our Database