The Institute was initially started with a Unit of Survey of Medicinal Plants and Clinical Research in the year 1971 and it was upgraded to Regional Research Institute in 1979. Further it was renamed as North Eastern India Ayurveda Research Institute in the year 2009 and subsequently it was again renamed as Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Gastro-Intestinal Disorder. The Institute has its own Land and Building. The Institute was renamed as Central Ayurveda Research Institute with reference to the Letter vide. F.No.12-39/2015-CCRAS/Estt.4788, on 22nd Dec 2020.
Post : JRF (Chemistry)
A walk - in- interview will be held at Central Ayurveda Research Institute, Guwahati to engage the Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry) on contract basis for the project “Development of Quality Standards, estimation of Markers and Shelf-life of Chopchinyadi Churna, Marichadi Churna, Musali A Saraswat Churna at c” as per the details given below.
Qualification, experience : Essential : MSc. in Chemistry
Age limit : 35 years
Remuneration (fixed) : Rs. 31,000/- p.m. +H.R.A.
1. The above post will be filled up initially for a period of-six months which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority and their engagement will be co-terminus.
2. The engagement of above posts will be purely on contractual basis & no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
3. The above advertisement may also be seen and format for submission of Application/Bio-data may be downloaded from Council’s website ccras.nic.in
4. The original documents along with a set of xerox copy of documents and passport photographs have to be produced before the selection committee of the Institute at the time of Interview.
5. The eligibility of candidate in respect of age will he determined as on 1"* January 2023. relaxation in age limit in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Central Government rules.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test/ Interview.
7. The selection committee has right to select or reject application of candidate.
8. The candidates will have to appear for the written test and subsequent interview.
9. The selected candidate will have to submit an undertaking along with the joining report at the time of their joining.
10. Assistant Director, In-Charge, CARI, Guwahati reserves the rights to postpone or cancel the test and interview, without assigning any reason thereof.
Interested candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above may appear the walk-in interview to the held-on 9th August 2023, JRF (Chemistry) from 9.30 A.M. at CARI, Guwahati with duly filled application form along with self-attested xerox copy of necessary certificate with original documents and two recent passport size photographs. The candidates reporting for walk-in-interview after 10.30 A.M. shall not be allowed.
Date and time of Written test/ Interview : 09.08.2023 at 9:30 AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database