A pharmaceutical generics business company. HPRA Approved (April 2021) facility for veterinary generic medicines. Parent entity based in Ireland. Indian corporate office located at Gurgaon and R&D Center is at Greater Noida. Manufacturing facility based at SEZ Pithampur, Indore.
HIRING QC ANALYST (STABILITY SECTION) FOR OSD MANUFACTUTING PLANT
Post : Sr. Officer- Executive
Experience : 4-8 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc
1. Well versed with regulatory guidelines i.e. GxP, ICH, USP w.r.t QC function.
2. Well versed with operation of QC instrument ie. HPLC, GC etc. along with their respective software's
3. Experience In testing of Finish dosage forms for various test i.e. Assay, Dissolution, RS, water content etc for stability and hold time samples.
4. Able to coordinate with RA, QA for filing requirements
5. Able to Perform daily calibration of QC instruments e.g. Balance. pH meter.
6. Able to maintain usage log of Instrument, equipment, column and standards
7. Capable to communicate with CFTs e.g. Production, PDL, RA. R&D as and when required.
8. Must have knowledge of SAP operation i.e. MM and QM module.
9. Must have good writing skill and computer skill for preparation of OC investigation reports in MS- word / MS-power point.
10. Willing to work in dynamic conditions and to take new challenges.
Eligibility : Candidate having experience in a similar capacity with good communication skills.
Interested Candidate may send their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
FELIX GENERICS PRIVATE LIMITED,
Special Economic Zone, Phase II, Pithampur, Distt. Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India - 454775
Last Date : 31st July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database