Indoco Remedies Ltd., is a fully integrated, research-oriented pharma company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of Formulations and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). We have seven decades of presence in the Indian Pharma market and a strong foothold in the international market across 55 countries. Indoco, a USD 166 million company, employs around 6000 personnel, including over 300 skilled scientists.
Post : Group Product Manager / Sr. Product Manager
Department : Strategic Marketing
Location : Mumbai
Reporting to : CMO
Qualifications : Graduate / Post Graduate in life sciences, i.e. B.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.Sc. (Microbiology, Biology), MBBS, BAMS with additional management qualifications.
Experience : 12-15 years of relevant experience in the field of product management.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Clinical placement and marketing direction to new molecules / conceptual products launches; life cycle management, formulation concepts, branding, packaging, communication line for innovative products.
• Creative / editorial execution of concepts and direction as above for specific assigned brands / segments / projects.
• Identification of opportunities and complete product development devise portfolio for long range planning with latest molecule identifications, evaluation for selection / rejection innovative and pioneering concepts of formulations, packaging, etc.
• Insight transfer / strategy articulation sessions with marketing teams for existing / new products / other projects.
• Graduate / Post Graduate in life sciences, i.e. B.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.Sc. (Microbiology, Biology), MBBS, BAMS with additional management qualifications.
• 8-10 years of relevant experience in the field of product management.
• Should have flare for scientific and medical details, creativity and good knack for data analysis and interpretation with sound decision making abilities.
• Sound knowledge of product and markets dealt with in prior assignments.
• Leadership qualities with a high creative and strategic quotient.
• Visionary outlook, with high business-like acumen.
• Should treat work assigned with high degree of confidentiality as deemed suitable.
Please send your CVs to email@example.com
Last Date : 25th July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database