National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, New Delhi and Bioversity International-India, New Delhi in collaboration with the Asia-Pacific Association for Agricultural Research Insti-tutes Bangkok, are organizing the Eighth International Training Course on In Vitro and Cryopreservation Approaches for Conservation of Plant Genetic Resources’ from Nov. 5-19, 2019.
Post : Research Associate II (one)
Applications are invited to attend the Interview (in-person/online through video conferencing) for the following posts in DBT funded network project “Characterization of Chickpea Germplasm Resource to Accelerate Genomics-assisted Crop Improvement” at NBPGR, New Delhi as mentioned below.
Project period : Dec 2020-Nov 2025
Emoluments per month : 49000 + HRA
Essential Qualification : Doctoral degree in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Computational Biology / Molecular Biology / Life Sciences Or having three years of research / teaching experience after M.Tech in the field of Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Computational Biology / Molecular Biology / Life Sciences with at least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI)
Desirable Qualification :
• Demonstrated experience in analyzing whole- genome resequencing, GWAS and NGS data.
• Experience with Linux and proficiency in programming languages such as R and/or Python
• Publications in high-impact fact journals. Upper age limit: 40 years
The candidates may choose for interview either in- person or through online process. The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents, research papers, experience certificates through email to email@example.com latest by Aug 14, 2023. After screening the applications, only the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding the interview by email or over phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in- person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.
Terms and Conditions
• Age relaxation as per Govt of India/ICAR norms.
• Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
• Candidates having essential qualifications will only be considered for the interview.
• No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
• The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project; selected candidate has no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
• The decision of the Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
• The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
• Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets, etc. in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top.
• The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining.
• In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
See All Other Jobs in our Database