The Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) although registered in April, 2001, under the Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989, the regular activity of the Institute could be started only with the appointment of its first Director on 18th January, 2003 to achieve the following mission, goal and objectives.
Post : Project Associate - I / Project Associate - II (02 posts)
Applications are invited from deserved and suitable candidates on contractual basis for Institute of Biorcsources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Mizoram Node for the following post.
Upper age limit – 35 yrs.
Fellowship : NET / GATE Qualified - Rs. 31,000/- + 9% HRA per month for 2 years & Rs 35,000/- + 9% HRA per month for 3rd year
Without NET / GATE Rs. 25,000/- + 9% HRA per month for 2 years & Rs. 28,000/- + 9% HRA per month for 3rd year
Duration : 3 years or co-terminus with the end of the project
Essential Qualifications :
1. Post-Graduation with minimum 55% in Biotechnology / Botany / Environmental Sciences / Biochemistry / Life Science / Forestry / Agriculture / Horticulture / Plant Ecology / Tissue Culture / Pharmacy / Bioinformatics or any relevant field 1 (one) post
2. MCA / BCA / BE / B.Tech (Computer / Electrical). MSc (Computer Science or Bioinformatics) 1 (one) post
1. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either in IBSD, Imphal and its branches or DBT, New Delhi.
2. No TA DA will be paid to attend the interview.
3.The upper age limit for above mentioned post is relaxable for reserved categories as per Gol norms.
4 Name of the applied position should be clearly written on from of the envelope containing application form in BLOCK LETTERS
5 Application form should accompany sell attested copies of educational certificates and mark sheets along with birth certificate
6. Candidates must apply in the prescribed format
7. Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Application should reach to the Scientist-in-Charge, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Nursery Veng, khatla, Aizwal -796001, Mizoram. Scanned copy of application form can be sent to the email : email@example.com hard copy should also be sent by post/submit personally.
Last Date : 21st July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database