AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
AIIMS, Raipur invites applications in prescribed format from Indian nationals for following post on contractual basis for an extramural project sanctioned by SERB, DST, Government of India entitled “Understand the role of micro-RNA (miRNAs) in modulating the cellular responses of DCs during post-traumatic sepsis and septic shock” fey a iviiod of six months (extendable up to next three months).
Nature of Post : Contractual
Age Limit : 30 years (Relaxation as per SERB, DST, Government of India rules)
Place of Posting : Department of Biochemistry, A1IMS, Raipur
Project Duration : Six months (Extendable up to three months).
Educational Qualification :
Essential : Candidates should have an M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Life Sciences with 60% of marks or equivalent of CGPA grade.
• Candidates should have at least two years of research experience in the field of R&D laboratories/Medical Institutions.
• Preference will be given to candidates having CSIR-JRF/NET- LS/ICM R-J R F/DBT-J RF/G ATE in the field of Life sciences.
• Preference will be given to candidates who are interested for the Ph.D.
• Preference will be given to candidates having research experience in Molecular Biology/ Immunology. Candidates having experience of doing multicolor immunophenotyping in Flow cytometry, Data analysis in flow' cytometry, ELISA. DNA/RAN extraction, PCR/RT-PCR would be preferred,
• Knowledge of data handling, reporting, data entry in Computer Applications like excel will be given preference.
Nature of duties
i) Processing of blood samples, Isolation of PBMCs, multicolorimmunophenotyping by Flow cytometer, Data analysis in Flow cytometer, Sorting of DCs from blood samples by using stem cells kit.
ii) Extraction and purification of micro RNAs from sorted DCs. Quantification of micro RNAs by RT-PCR.
iii) Taking the consent from the patients or patients relative to recruit them for the study.
iv) Maintenance of project data and recording of data on computer.
v) Any other related work assigned by the Pl/Co-Pl.
Proposed Salary : Rs.31,000/-+ 16% HRA per month
Terms and conditions
1. This is affixed tenure contractual vacancy under project and not an employment on AIIMS Raipur payroll.
2. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of the 6 months (May be extended for three more months) from the day of joining of duties and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Raipur or principal investigator.
3. The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason
4. The candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written exam.
6. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection
Candidates have to fill the downloaded application form and submit it with self-attested xerox copy of the certificates. The duly filled application form along with Certificate copies should be sent either through speed post/registered post to Dr. D.L. Gupta, Assistant Professor & PI, Department of Biochemistry, Gate No.5, 2nd Floor Medical College Building, AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Pin Code-492099 on or before 20th July, 2023 by 5:00 PM.
The incomplete application will be rejected.
The application envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the contractual post of...................at the Department of Biochemistry, AI1MS, Raipur.
The candidates need to submit the application as per the format. No change in serial no. order and the heading of column to be made. Annexure may be added as separate sheets, if required.
The application in the said format is to be neatly written/typed and signed.
The applications received will be scrutinized by the selection committee. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for offline interview. Recruitments will be made through interview. Selection is based purely on merit basis. The list of candidates found eligible will be displayed on institute website. The candidates are advised to check the institute website aiimsraipur.edu.in for the date, time and venue for the interview. The shortlisted students will be communicated through email. Keep watch in AIIMS, Raipur website regularly for the list of selected candidates and recruited candidates will be notified through email.
Walk in Interview
Date & Time : 28th July, 2023 (Friday)
Reporting Time : 09:30 AM
Venue : Room No 2106, Second floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur. Pin: 4920099
See All Other Jobs in our Database