HLL Lifecare Limited is a Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL, a Schedule-B Public Sector Enterprise is today a multi product, multi unit organization addressing various public health challenges. The Company with eight manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of contraceptives and healthcare products. The company has also ventured into Infrastructure Development, Procurement & Consultancy Services, setting up of Life Spring Hospitals, Women's Health Pharma Division and setting up of Diagnostic Centres.
Post : Assistant Pharmacist / Pharmacist
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup AMRIT Pharmacy at various Government Hospitals in Bihar State for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals with the right attitude for the following position on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Min. Qualification :
For Assistant Pharmacist : B. PHARM / D. PHARM.
For Pharmacist : B. PHARM / D. PHARM with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in retail pharmacy
Age : Maximum 37 years as on 01.07.2022
Selection procedure : The selection for the positions of Assistant Pharmacist / Pharmacist will be based on the marks obtained in the written test. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and a maximum mark is 50.
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, Qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Aadhar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
7. Candidates applying for the Assistant Pharmacist / Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration Certificate to us in order to get License for the Pharmacy outlet.
Walk in Interview
Date : 15.07.2022
Reporting Time : 10 am to 1 pm
Venue : GINGER PATNA
Dakbunglow Chowk, Fraser Road Patna Bihar -800001
See All Other Jobs in our Database