National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, SAS Nagar (Mohali) under the aegis of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers (Department of Pharmaceuticals), Govt. of India, is an autonomous institute of National Importance created by an Act of Parliament devoted to the promotion of pharmaceutical education and research. The Institute is located at SAS Nagar, adjoining the beautiful city of Chandigarh. It is ideally placed for intellectual interaction with the several medical, scientific and technological centers. The Institute has a pleasing campus with fully equipped laboratories and instructional facilities and necessary housing provision.
Post : Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for one (01) position of Research Fellow under a project titled “Investigation of compaction related performance issues with high drug load Spray-Dried Dispersions (SDDs)” [SP-229] sponsored by Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) under the supervision of Prof. Arvind Kumar Bansal, Head, Department of Pharmaceutics.
Qualifications : M.Pharm./ MS (Pharm) / M.Tech. in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Technology / Industrial Pharmacy or equivalent discipline, with minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field OR Ph.D. in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Desirable : Candidates having experience in the area of pre-formulation profiling, dosage form development / evaluation, aqueous solubility improvement and solid state characterization shall be preferred.
Age limit : Not more than 35 years (age relaxation for SC/ST/PH is as per GoI rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time).
Fellowship : Rs.65,000/-p.m. + HRA as applicable.
• The engagement is full time and purely temporary for all intent and purposes for a period of 18 months and/or co-terminus with the duration of the project
• Preference for potential recruitment at BBRC (Syngene International Ltd., Bengaluru, India) or BMS, USA can be given, provided there is right fit of candidate for any vacancy.
• The virtual interviews will be held on 5th August, 2022 (Friday) from 10.30 am onwards.
• Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the virtual interviews.
The candidate(s) who fulfil the eligibility criteria should send the scanned application form (in .pdf format) at email@example.com. All these documents need to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com by 2nd August, 2022 (Tuesday) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees / certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and the proof of payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank.
Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category : Rs.500/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate : NIL
Account Name: Director, NIPER, SAS Nagar.
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India, SCF No.32, Phase -X, Sector- 64 SAS Nagar-160062
Bank Account No. : 55034549623
IFSC Code : SBIN0004421
• Candidates are required to attach the valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee with the application form. The application form received without valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee will be summarily rejected and no representation/request shall be entertained in this regard.
• Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials, if selected, failing which the offer will stand cancelled. The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
• Candidates with incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
• Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
• In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
• The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
• The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
• CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
See All Other Jobs in our Database