National Institute of Cancer prevention and research (NICPR) was initially established as Cytology Research Centre (CRC) by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in 1979, and was elevated to the level of an Institute in 1989. It was granted national status in 2016 acknowledging its mandate and contributions towards cancer prevention. The institute has broadened its horizon to cater to prevention of prevalent cancers in the country. The thrust areas of research include pre-cancer and cancers of the uterine cervix, breast and oral cancers. NICPR has since made significant contributions in the field of cervical cancer research. The concept of clinical downstaging, visual inspection of cervix with selective cytology screening and development of novel diagnostic approaches for HPV and other oncogenes have been introduced for screening and early detection of cervical cancer.
Post : Technical Officer (Grade II) - 01 post
ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Noida will conduct walk-in- Interview to fil the following vacant posts purely on temporary and contractual project posts, tenable at ICMR-NICPR, Noida.
Name of Project : "National Tobacco Testing Laboratory", under Dr. Shalini Singh
Place of Posting : NICPR-NTTL, Noida
Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in chemistry / Analytical Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology or M.Pharm.
Desirable : 5 years Post Graduate research experience on handling analytical equipments/synthetic reagents
Job description : To carry out scientific work on instrumental analysis and tobacco protocol development
Age Limit : Not exceeding 45 years
Emoluments : 58,000/- per month fixed emolument
Duration of contract : Upto 31.03.2023
Terms and Conditions
1. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions on the dates mentioned against each post alongwith the duly filled in the prescribed application form (attached).
2. All posts are purely temporary and contractual for the duration offered in the adhoc project. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
3. Appointment can be terminated at any time during the engagement from either side. Candidate shall have to serve the notice period of one month.
4. It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected.
5. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed Institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
6. Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
7. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in- interview/or Personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
8. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
9. Candidate should write the Name of Project on the top of the application. .
10. No benefit of provident fund. Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
11. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates in respect of posts reserved for respective category only and not for unreserved post as per Gol rules. Age relaxation to Ex¬servicemen/Departmental candidates including projects shall also be applicable as per Govt, of India/ICMR Norms.
12. Age limit will be considered as on 01.04.2022
13. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
14. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
15. Candidates already working against regular/permanent posts under government Department/organizations are not eligible to apply.
16. Candidates already employed should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in- interview/written test / personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
17. Community Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non - Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format as applicable for Central Govt. jobs, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- interview test and or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Cream\ Layer OBC' certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
18. Candidates applying for EWS category post must possess income and asset certificate to be issued by the District Magistrate Additional District Magistrate Collector Deputy Commissioner Additional Deputy Commissioner SDM etc as per DoPT OM dated 31.01.2019.
19. The above posts are filled-up on purely temporary> basis and contractual basis &. the Candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NICPR or continuation of his "her services in any other project.
20. In case of large number of eligible candidates after scrutiny of applications, a written test may be conducted. The written lest shall consist of objective type questions.
21.The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
22. Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and Emplovment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
23. No request for Change of Date of Interview shall be entertained.
Note : Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after scheduled date and time.
Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof ( Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC/EWS Certificates, as applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk in -interview.
Candidates who will report after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview / or personal discussion.
The following Preventive measures are strictly to be adhered by the candidates appearing for walk-in-interview on the scheduled date and time to contain the spread of Novel Corona virus (COVID-19) inside the premises and during recruitment process:
(a) Wearing of face mask is compulsory.
(b) Spitting in public & work place shall be punishable with fine, as may be prescribed in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority.
(c) Social distancing shall be followed by all persons in public places and in transport.
(d) Large physical gathering at one place should be avoided.
(e) Loitering and crowding in corridors should be avoided and people should maintain distance.
Candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience may appear for walk-in- Interview/or personal discussion at Conference Hall, 2nd Floor, ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, 1-7, Sector-39, NOIDA, UP (Near Noida City Centre Metro station) on the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in- interview/or personal discussion (as applicable) given below :
Date and time of registration and verification of document : 18/07/2022 from 09:00 to 9.30 AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database