A premier institute of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) with a mandate to support national malaria control program through basic applied and operational research aiming to eliminate malaria from the country. The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology.
Post : Consultant (Scientific)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research will conduct walk-in-interview / written test on the below mentioned purely temporary project post, tenable at ICMR-NIMR for the period as mentioned below. Candidates possessing required essential qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend walk-in-interview / written test on the date and venue as indicated in the schedule below along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications and experience.
Project Title : Lot Testing Malaria RDT
Place of Posting : ICMR - NIMR, Dwarka, New Delhi
Duration : 31.03.2023
Salary (fixed) In Rs. pm : Maximum Rs. 80,000/- depending upon experience & knowledge.
Essential / Desirable qualification and Experience : Essential Qualification : Ph.D degree in Life Science with minimum of 10 publications.
• Minimum of 08 years R&D experience in a Quality Lab.
• Working experience in Quality Assurance Lab preferably in the field of malaria diagnostic.
• Candidates having more than 10 publications shall be preferred.
• Patents will be an advantage
Age Limit : 70 Years
Terms and Conditions :
1. Interested and eligible candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions (as applicable) on the date mentioned along with the
duly filled in, prescribed application form (attached).
2. Incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for, shall be summarily rejected. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by relevant authority.
3. Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
4. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in-interview/personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
5. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
6. The Director, NIMR reserves right to fill up or not to fill up the post advertised on website.
7. Candidate should write the Name of Project on the top of the application.
8. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the post is purely on temporary basis.
9. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in- interview/personal discussion.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
11. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
12. Candidates already in regular service under any Central/State Govt/Autonomous Dept./PSU are not eligible to apply.
13. Selected candidate will be granted Leave as per ICMR guidelines.
14. Post is contractual for the duration offered.
15. The above post is filled-up purely on contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
16. Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
17. Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk in-interview.
18. Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview / or personal discussion.
1. Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after scheduled date and time.
2. If there are more than 30 candidates against the post, written examination will be conducted and shortlisted candidates will be considered for interview/personal discussion on the same day.
Walk in Interview
Date : On 27 July 2022
Registration and verification of document : 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Interview : 11:00 AM onwards
Venue : ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI- 110077
The following Preventive measures are to be adhered strictly by the candidates appearing for walk-in-interview, to contain the spread of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) inside the premises and during recruitment process;
(a) Wearing of face cover is compulsory.
(b) Spitting in public & work place shall be punishable with fine, as may be prescribed in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority.
(c) Social distancing shall be followed by all persons in public places.
(d) Provision for thermal screening, hand wash and sanitizer shall be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
(e) Large physical gathering at one place should be avoided.
(f) Loitering and crowding in corridors should be avoided and candidates should maintain social distancing.
See All Other Jobs in our Database