NTPC Limited is India's largest integrated power company with installed capacity of 69,114 MW and has presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. Commensurate with our country's growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
Post : Executive (Hospital Administration)
No of posts : 10 (UR-06, EWS-01, OBC-02, SC-01)
Qualification : MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/BHMS/B. Sc. Nursing/ B. Pharma AND PG Degree/Diploma in Hospital Administration/ Hospital Management from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience Requirement : Minimum 05 years’ experience as Hospital Administrator of minimum 50 bedded Hospital. Candidates having experience of medical core of Defence services will be given preference.
Upper Age Limit : 56 years
Tenure of Engagement : 04 Years (01 year extendable upto further 03 years based on performance and requirement).
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should be from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India. Where there is vacancy identified for such category, SC, ST and PwBD candidates with pass marks in qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the post.
3. All computations of age/ experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily have a valid EWS/OBC/SC/ST/Disability certificate, as the case may be, from the Competent Authority. Where there is vacancy identified for such category, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates, by 10 years for PwBD candidates. 5 years age relaxation for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Relaxation of age to Ex-Serviceman as per Govt, guidelines. Where there is vacancy identified for such category, total required experience will be relaxed by 01 year for SC/ST category. 5. In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening/shortlisting/selection test or to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria, as per requirement.
6. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Posting shall be at any of the Stations/ Projects/ JVs/ Subsidiaries of NTPC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management.
8. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
9. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered further for selection process.
10. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted only in Delhi and courts / tribunals /forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause dispute.
11.In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions otherthan English, the English Version will prevail.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should log on to our website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at ntpc.co.in for applying. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates.
Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category & female candidates need not pay the registration fee. Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account.
Payment in online mode : Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card (Rupay debit cards Only) / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding for online application. After making successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No, date of payment etc. are required to be filled up in the online application. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility criteria before paying the registration fee. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to be sent to us by post. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post. Any further addendum/corrigendum/updates will only be published on ourwebsite.
Last date for online application : 14.07.2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database