Mankind Pharma, the 7th largest Pharmaceutical Company of India, was incepted in 1995 with a meagre capital of 50 lakhs and 20 employees. Today, we are amongst the top 5 fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies of India with an employee base of more than 10000 and heading towards a turnover of INR 3000 crores.
Post : Training Executive / Sr. Training Executive
Post Code : TE
Experience : 0-5 Years
Location : Delhi Corporate Office
Roles & Responsibilities - Strategic
• Training Need Identification and Analysis; customization of Training Methodology.
• Act as counsellor for handholding of employees/ New Employees & Plan and deliver induction to new hires monthly
• On the job training to the front - end employees
• Innovatively use the virtual platforms with the taskforce to run interactive training and learning programs and Provide feedback to stakeholders on participant performance and progress
• Collaborate / co-work with HR, Medical Affairs and other enabling functions on learning & development initiatives.
Sales / Marketing / Training experience B.Pharma / Science Graduate with MBA (preferred but not mandatory).
• Good conceptual understanding of
• Pharmaceutical products
• Soft-skills in relation to the pharmaceutical
• Self-motivated, fluent communication in english is a must
• Presentation and interpersonal skills passion for delivering training, responsibility sharing and act as a facilitator to the trainees. Skilled in ms- excel, ms-powerpoint presentation and handling microsoft teams
Those interested kindly apply with your updated resumes at email@example.com
See All B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts Ph.D Alerts Delhi Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database