Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 200000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 2000+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.*
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 10
Job Description :
1. To attend the doctor’s prescription at the sales counter and advise the dosage of medicines to the patients. Dispense drugs pursuant to a prescription issued by the doctor.
2. In case the prescribed medicines not available, arrange the same from the in-house pharmacies for the honor of 100% prescription. Substitution of medicines is to be consulted with the doctor.
3. To counsel the patients /customers on health, reaction of medicines.
4. To maintain free home delivery register and follow-up the medicines deliveries to the customers in time.
5. Handle all the inbound calls primarily focusing on drug information, patient counselling/education and free home delivery orders. In addition, handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information.
6. Handle cash in billing counter as and when required.
7. Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration and security.
8. Check quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from stores before entering into computer.
9. To enter stocks in computer and take printout of receipt from stores(RS) for cross-checking with items issues list from stores.
10. Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgical, and Miscellaneous) twice a week. Daily rack wise verification of fast moving items.
Candidate should be B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ D. Pharm with good communication skills
Experience : 0-2 years
Qualification : B.Pharm/ M. Pharm/ D. Pharm
Location : Goa
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Salary : This job is on company rolls offering competitive pay, benefits and attractive incentives.
End Date : 25th July, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database