Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, NSCB Medical College, is the second oldest medical college in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1955 as Government Medical College Jabalpur and was inaugurated by then Prime Minister, Honorable Late Shri Jawahar Lal Nehru. Later it got named after Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, the most prominent leader of the Indian independence movement. Admission is through a National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and the current class size is 150 students per year which is to be commisioned to 250 soon. It also provide education for various nursing and paramedical course to serve a big student population of Mahakoshal region.Â It has a full service medical hospital on campus which is the main teaching hospital along with various allied hospital like Cancer Hospital, Pediatric Hospital, Spine injury Centre, ART Centre, Orthopedic Block etc.
Post : Pharmacist Grade-1
Madhya Pradesh Government Ministry of Medical Education Department Bhopal's Memorandum No. F 2-06 / 2018 / 1-55 Bhopal dated 07.04.2018, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, Autonomous Medical College, Medical Service Model Service Rules 2018 and Directorate of Medical M.P. On the basis of the schedules of co-medical cadre received by Bhopal's letter number 526/Estt/Araj/2021 Bhopal dated 24/05/2021, on the vacant posts of Pharmacist Grade-1 of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, in Schedule No.-2 Applications are invited dated 14/07/2021 from the candidates working on the posts of Pharmacist Grade-2 in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur and affiliated hospitals on the posts to be filled by promotion / direct recruitment as per the instructions contained.
No of Posts : 04 (Unreserved-03, ST-01, SC-01)
Pay Scale : Rs 28700/- (Level-7)
Minimum Qualification : 05 years work experience in the post of Pharmacist Grade-2
This appointment will be subject to the final order of Hon'ble High Court.
Pay scale and other allowances : Will be payable according to the rules of the government.
1. Reservation on posts will be as per the orders issued by the State Government from time to time.
2. The latest state level promotion roster has been implemented by the State Government on the above mentioned posts.
3. The caste-based reservation for the above posts will be applicable only to such candidates whose caste certificate has been issued by the Sub-Divisional Officer (Revenue) of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Application Fee : - 1100 / - (Eleven Hundred Rupees) for Unreserved Category, 900 / - (Nine Hundred Rupees) for SC, ST, and Other Backward Classes (Only Non 1000 / - (Rupees one thousand) for Creamy Layer) and Unreserved (Ethnically Weaker Cadre), Demand Draft of the amount or RTGS. State Bank of India Medical College Branch Jabalpur in the name of Chief Executive Officer and Dean Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College Jabalpur payable. The candidate will be required to write his/her full name, address and phone number, if any, on the reverse of the receipt. Attach the original copy of the Demand Draft with the form, otherwise it will not be valid.
Age Limit : There will be relaxation in age limit on the above promotion / direct recruitment posts.
1. Candidate should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
2. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College Jabalpur may change the number of above posts as per the requirement.
3. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (Only Non-Creamy Layer) and Unreserved (Economically Weaker Sections) who want to take the benefit of reservation, they have to apply for MP. According to the current prevailing rules of the government, a copy of the certificate in the prescribed format will have to be submitted during document verification.
4. It is mandatory for the candidates to be completely fit and it will be mandatory to submit the medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Board at the time of appointment.
5. The Dean and Chief Executive Officer, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Medical College Jabalpur reserves the right at any time to cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason. The college will not have any responsibility in this regard.
6. In any dispute regarding the selection process, the decision taken by the Dean and Chief Executive Officer, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur will be final and binding.
7. Any dispute regarding appointment will be valid in the Hon'ble High Court, Jabalpur.
8. Applicants who have 3rd child born on or after 26.01.2001 will not be eligible to participate in the selection process.
09. Marital Status - Candidates who are married more than once will not be eligible if there is no divorce or death from the first marriage.
10. Other conditions of service will be binding as indicated in the letter of appointment.
11. While preparing the selection list, if two or more candidates obtain equal marks, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered. That is, the applicant of older age will be placed over the applicant of younger age. In case the date of birth is same, preference will be given to such candidate who has secured more marks in the minimum qualification prescribed for the post applied for. In such a situation when the above two conditions are the same for more than one applicant, preference will be given to the candidate with more marks in class 12th.
12. Before applying for the said post, the applicants should do a thorough study of the advertisement.
Disqualifications : Applicants who contravene may be prosecuted and/or their candidature for selection may be canceled and either permanently or for a specified period will be debarred:
1. Forged documents or such documents submitted which has been modified.
2. Has given false information or suppressed material information in any application/ form/ attestation/ document given for recruitment at any stage of selection or
3. Adopted any other irregular or unfair means for recruitment or
4. According to the rules of the Madhya Pradesh Civil Services (General Conditions of Service) Rules 1961, the candidate who is any of the following will be ineligible for appointment to the applicants: a. Male candidate having more than one surviving letter. Similarly a female candidate who has married a person who already has a wife living. In such a case, the Government may decide otherwise, that is, if the Government is satisfied that there is sufficient cause for doing so, it may waive this restriction.
b . who were not found to be physically and mentally healthy.
c. Found guilty of any crime against women.
d. Who has more than two children, one of whom is born on or after January 26, 2001 but shall not be disqualified if two or more children are born in the subsequent delivery while the child is alive.
5. A candidate against whom a criminal case of moral turpitude is pending in a court of law or he has been convicted in a criminal case of moral turpitude.
For filling the vacant posts of promotion in point number 7 of Madhya Pradesh Autonomous Medical College Dental Model Service Rules, 2018, the Executive Committee may decide to adopt any one or more of the following criteria by passing resolutions from time to time. : Evaluation of the length of service done in the Medical College of the Executive Committee. (b) Interview. (c) written examination.
It is in the interest of the candidates to visit the website nscbmc.ac.in of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, Medical College, Jabalpur regularly and pay attention to the important information and instructions. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, Medical College, Jabalpur will not have any responsibility in this regard. If the applicant fails to observe the important information and instructions issued by the college from time to time, then its claim will not be accepted. Also, the application form should be filled correctly by the applicant and no information should be suppressed. If it is found in future that the selection of a candidate was done on the basis of wrong information furnished by him, then the appointment of such candidate can be canceled with immediate effect and action will be taken against him accordingly.
Last Date : 14th July, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database