Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali, Punjab, an autonomous institution of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, has been established under the umbrella of NANO MISSION, initiated by DST to boost research and development in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in India. INST started its activities on 3rd January 2013, the date on which its first Director was appointed.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement as Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project funded by CSIR, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, SAS Nagar, Punjab.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Title of the research project : Photoactive Organoboron Macrocycles for Sensing and Optoelectronic
Applications Principal Investigator : Dr. Prakash P. Neelakandan, Scientist ‘F’
Qualifications : Essential : M.Sc. Chemistry with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE.
Desirable : Research experience in synthesis and characterization of organic compounds
Age limit : Below 28 years as on 30.07.2021, a relaxation of up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC / ST/ OBC/ Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
Fellowship : Rs 31,000/- per month (consolidated)
Project duration : Initially one year and may be extended based on the performance of the candidate.
Selection process :
• Completed application in the prescribed format as annexed along with scanned copies of certificates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file by 30.07.2021.
• In addition to the above application, the candidates are required to submit an online synopsis.
• Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for interview, and the date and time of interview will be communicated to the email address provided by candidate.
• Interview will be conducted through google meet and the link for the same will be provided prior to the interview.
General terms and conditions
• The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. The position is co-terminus with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph. D. program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
• Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented for verification at the time of interview.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the interview.
Last date for the receipt of application : 30th July 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database