District Health Society Udhampur is going to establish Pradhan Mantn Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras (PMBJAKs) at Sub District Hospital Ramnagar. CHC Chenani and PHC Panchari in pursuance to Govt, order No 442-HME of 24-04-2019. and Director Health Services Jammu letter No DHSJ/Sch/PMBJAY/3129-39 dated 02-01-21.
Post : Registered Pharmacist
Qualification / Experience : Matric with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized institute having registration as pharmacist from Pharmacy Council for the Union Territory of J&K in terms of pharmacy Act 1948
Age : Up to 65 Years
Nos. of posts : 05
Jan Aushadhi Store CHC Chenani - 02
Jan Aushadhi Store SDH Ramnagar - 02
Jan Aushadhi Store PHC Panchari - 01
Selection Criteria :
1. Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized institute having registration as pharmacist from pharmacy Council for the Union Territory of J&K in terms of pharmacy Act 1948 =80 point
2. Matric =10 points 3 Viva Voce=10 points Total 100 points (Item (I) and (li) on prota basis
Who can apply : Candidates from Distnct Udhampur can only apply
Eligible Criteria for an Applicant
1. Maximum age limit is 65 years (The retired registered pharmacist can also apply) The candidates from same Medical Block shall be given preference
2. The candidates shall be a registered by the pharmacy council for the Union territory of J&K in terms of pharmacy Act 1948
3. He/she shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose
4 He/she shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The applicant must be domicile of J&K & resident of District Udhampur (Domicile must be annexed with the application
2. PMBJAK shall run on 24*7 bases under the supervision of Block Medical Officer Ramnagar/ Chenani/Panchari.
3. Engagement of pharmacists in PMBJAK is temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis and shall not confirm any right for his/her permanent absorption/regularization in the department and can be terminated any time with¬out notice.
4. Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each Drug as per guidelines. Registered pharmacist shall be provided 15% (each phar¬macist-7 .5%) of margin on MRP of each drug and rest of 5 % of the margin shall go to HDF of concerned CHC/PHCs.
5. Only Medicines supplied by BPPI should be sold at PMBJAK
6. All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI
7. Selected pharmacists shall execute an agreement with the department through concerned Block Medical Officer attested by 1st Class Magistrate that he/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supervision of the concerned Block Medical Officer and shall not claim any regular appointment/re gularization in the department in lieu of this agreement
8. That in case of unsatisfactory performance by the Jan Aushadhi Store Manager, hired to work in the Pradhan Mantn Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra, the committee shall be well with its power to terminate the services of registered Pharmacists(s)
9. The Taxes as payable under rules shall be paid by assesses
10 Application(s) can be rejected by the Recruitment Committee if found not falling in the required criteria.
The lists of documents (self attested) to be attached with the Application Form are mentioned below.
A) Domicile Certificate
B) Matric Diploma
C) Class Matric Mark Sheet
D) Degree/Diploma and Mark sheet of Technical Education
E) Registration as Pharmacist from pharmacy council for the Union territory of J&K in terms of Pharmacy Act 1948.
F) Affidavit for unemployment duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
Applications are invited from eligible Registered Pharmacists from Pharmacy Council for the Union Territory of J&K to work on profit sharing basis, in the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras (PMBJAKs) in SDH Ramnagar, CHC Chenani and PHC Panchari The interested eligible candidates from District Udhampur may come for Interview and submit their applications in the office of Chief Medical Officer Udhampur along with two recent passport photographs and self attested photocopies of relevant documents up to 11 am on 02- 08-2021 after which no application shall be entertained The walk in Interview shall be held in the office chamber of Chief Medical Officer Udhampur on 02-08-2021 at 12 noon sharp. These posts are purely on profit sharing basis The candidates are advised to bring all the original documents at the time of interview The candidates must reach at 10.30 AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database