Applications from the eligible candidates are called for filling up of the following posts.
Post : Pharmacist Gr II
No of post : 03
Remuneration : As per norms
Engaging of services through : Outsourcing Basis
Educational Qualification : D.Pharmacy B.Pharmacy ; Must be registered with para medical board
AGE : *
The minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 34 years shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2021 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules. Weightage for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate. 0.5 mark will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks. The age will be reckoned as on 1.7.2021. (Example 1. If a candidate completes 20 years as on 1.7.2021, he will be awarded 1.0 mark; Example 2. If a candidate completes 30 years of age as on 1.7.2021, he will be awarded 6.0 marks; Example 3. If a candidate completes 40 years of age as on 1.7.2021, he will be awarded 10.0 marks).
(i) For SCs,STs and BCs - (5) five years
(ii) For ex- service men (3) three years in addition to the length of service in armed forces
(iii) Disabled persons (10) ten years
METHOD OF RECRUITMENT :
Recruitment shall be done by the District Selection Committee of the District Health Society Khammam consists of the following members :
(a) District Collector : Chairman Member
(b) DMHO : Convenor Member
(c) Deputy Director (SW) : Member
(d) DCHS : Member
(e) Any other member the Chairman wishes to include Selection will be done based on the following criteria.
(i) 90 % of marks awarded for the marks obtained in qualifying examination
(ii) 10% of marks for age
RULE OF RESERVATION : The Rule of reservation in respect of Community, Disability, Ex-service Men/Women shall be strictly observed as per the A.P. State and Sub-Ordinate service rules 1996
HOW TO APPLY
I.. Application should be filled up in online in the official website of the District khammam.telangana.gov.in.
II.. The following certificates should be enclosed.
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination
3. Qualifying examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks Memo of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration Certificates of respective Councils
6. Latest Caste certificates issued by the Tahsildar/MRO concerned
7. Study Certificates for the years from 4th to 10th class and in case of Private Study residence certificate from the Tahsildar/ MRO concerned.
8. PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH quota
9. Relevant certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Service Men Quota
10. 1 Photograph duly pasted on the applicationTorm
11. Acknowledgement card
Last date of receipt applications : 30.07.2021
Scrutiny of applications : 31.07.2021
Display of provisional Merit List & Call for Objections : 01.08.2021
Last date of receipt of objections and reply to objections : 03.08.2021
Display of final merit list and selection list : 04.08.2021
Date of Counselling : 05.08.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database