Employees State Insurance Corporation of India is an integrated social security system tailored to provide social protection to workers,immediate dependent or family, in the organised sector, in contingencies, such as, sickness, maternity and death or disablement due to an employment injury or occupational hazard. The ESI Scheme is mainly financed by contributions raised from employees covered under the scheme and their employers, as a fixed percentage of wages.
The Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam proposes to conduct a walk in interview for the post of Ayurveda Pharmacist.
Post : Ayurveda Pharmacist
No. of Vacancies : 1 (General) (for one year on contract, or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier)
Qualification & Experience :12th Class passed with Science stream (Physics or Chemistry or Biology) from a recognized board and Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda from a Central or State Government recognized institute with 01 year professional experience from any Central or State Government recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital or Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (not less than 2 years duration) from a Central or State Government recognized institute with 03 years professional experience from any Central or State Government recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital.
Duties/Remuneration : To work for 5 hours a day (9'a.m to 2 p.m); Six days a week. Rs.23117/- per month (Rupees Twenty Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventeen only) (Consolidated).
Age : Not exceeding 25 years as on 15.07.2021. Relaxation for reserved categories as per rules.
Instructions to the candidates
1. Short listed candidates may appear for walk in interview at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam, Kerala after getting confirmation email from this office regarding the date and time.
2. Shortlisted candidates should bring all original documents with one set of Photo copy of all original documents, 2 passport size photograph (one affixed on the application form) and the requisite application fee at the time of interview along with confirmation email.
3. Details of Application fee for shortlisted candidates : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ST candidates by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESIC Fund Account No.1 payable at SBI, Kalamassery. Female applicants are exempted from Application Fee.
4. All communications regarding walk in interview will be done only through email.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for “walk in interview”.
6. Canvassing in any form shall be disqualification
Details of submission of online application
Interested Candidates are advised to submit the application through email along with scanned copy of all the necessary documents in PDF format (should be in single fde) to “ms- firstname.lastname@example.org”. File size should not be more than 6 MB. While sending the application through email subject should be mentioned as “Application for the post of Ayurveda Pharmacist in the department of Ayurveda - submitted by (Name of the candidate)9’. The proforma of application is attached with Annexure -II. The documents will be verified and those candidates after scrutiny will be short listed and intimation regarding the date and time of interview will be send via email. Last date of submission of application through online is on 15.07.2021,4.00 PM. no application is entertained thereafter.
Documents to be submitted
Interested candidates should attach the duly filled application form (scanned copy in PDF format) along with the following necessary documents : a. Certificate of Senior Secondary, 10th / 12th grade.
b. Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from Govt, or recognized institution.
c. Experience Certificate, if any from Govt/reputed private institution.
d. Caste Certificate if applicable
e. Any other relevant documents
Last date of submission of application through email : 15.07.2021, till 04.00 PM
Date of Walk in interview for Ayurveda Pharmacist : Will be intimated through email / website.
See All Other Jobs in our Database