According to the approval in the approved ROP year 2020-21 of the district, appointment is to be made on vacant contract posts in various national health programs under National Health Mission, District Bilaspur. The details of the contractual posts to be recruited are as follows.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 01
Salary : Rs 16,500/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (50%) & Registration in CG Pharmacy Registration Council.
Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 64 years for managerial category and 70 years for medical category as on 1st January 2021. Calculation of age will be done from the date 01 January 2021.This age limit is inclusive of all types of relaxation.
Selection Process : Reservation and other conditions in respect of contractual recruitment National Health Mission CG. All the terms and conditions of the Human Resource Policy 2018 issued by.
Application Fees for Salary 25, 000 or below 25, 000
Unreserved : Rs. 300 /-
OBC : Rs. 200 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 100 /-
Application Fees for Salary Above Rs. 25,000
Unreserved : Rs. 400 /-
OBC : Rs. 300 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 200 /-
By Demand Draft - DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY , NON NRHM OTHER FUND BILASPUR by any Nationalized Bank in the name of Payable at Bilaspur.
Through Online Payment – The application fee can be paid online through NEFT / RTGS or any other mode in the following account from the Nationalized Bank in the following account
Account holder Name : DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY, NON NRHM OTHER FUND BILASPUR
BANK : State Bank of India, SARKANDA BILASPUR
Account No : 32204684786
IFSC Code : SBIN0004834
General conditions and guidelines regarding recruitment
1. List of selected candidates for skill test / examination as per requirement and examination venue and other information available from time to time in official notice board and district website www.bilaspur.gov.in Will be done No separate communication will be given for this.
2. As per the requirement, the examination will be held at the district headquarters. In which no expenditure will be paid to the candidates for joining.
3. In the recruitment to be done from the district level, the sanctioned posts under the National Health Mission whose monthly salary is Rs. 16500 / - per month or Rs. 16500 / - per month, preference will be given to the eligible natives of the concerned district on those posts. In case of non-availability of eligible natives in the concerned district, priority will be given to the eligible candidates from other districts of the state in order of merit.
4. Incomplete and erroneous applications will not be accepted and it is mandatory to mention the designation and category on the top of the envelope.
5. The certificate for the post of Divyang will be valid only by the Medical Board.
6. Merely applying will not ensure the selection of anyone. Before issuing the final selection list, the original certificates will be scrutinized, only if found correct in it, advance action will be taken for their selection.
7. Contract Honorarium: - During the period of contract service, one lump sum honorarium and other amount will be provided to the ROP. will be payable accordingly, apart from this no other kind of allowance/facilitation will be payable.
8. The above contract period will be till 31st March 2022, in case the work evaluation is satisfactory, the said period can be extended. On regular recruitment, the contractual posts will automatically get cancelled.
9. The contract appointment can be terminated by giving notice to the selected candidate at any time after appearing in the work. Similarly, the said candidate will have to give one month prior notice before resigning, otherwise one month's salary will be deposited by him.
10. The candidates having special reservation qualification (disability) will have to attach the relevant documents issued by the competent authority. Otherwise, such candidates will be included in the general category in case the certificate is not attached in the application form.
11. According to the instructions issued by the Disability / Women's Reservation Government, there will be reservation as per rules in all the posts from post no. 1 to 24. Medical board certificate will be valid for disability.
12. SC / ST / OBC category candidates will have to produce permanent caste certificate.
13. The said contractual post will be non-transferable and it will be mandatory to present at the place of posting as per the appointment order. In the event of non-appearance of the selected candidate in the prescribed time and place of posting, the appointment of the selected candidate will be automatically cancelled. Residence in Headquarters will be mandatory for the selected candidates.
14. Appointment on contract will be done by the officer controlling the performance apprisal of the employee.
15. According to the post advertised in the advertisement, the applications of the candidates having the prescribed qualification will be accepted.
16. Mere selection on the post applied for will not confer any right of appointment. The final appointment will depend on the actual availability of the vacant posts and other necessary process/parameters.
17. If it is found at any stage of the selection process that any candidate is under any pressure or attempts to influence the fair selection process, his/her application will be rejected and his/her application will be liable to be rejected. No claim will be entertained in this regard.
18. The District Level Selection Committee will have the right to take the final decision on any dispute and problem arising during the process of recruitment, which will be valid for all the applicants.
19. The prescribed format will be issued at the time of calling for claim objection for claim objection application. Claim objection will be accepted in the above prescribed format only. No application will be accepted after the due date for claim objection.
20. New documents will not be accepted in the claim objection. On the basis of the documents attached with the original application, the claim objection resolution process will be done.
21. Errors related to factual / clerical / vacancies / typing etc. can be rectified at the time of advertisement and recruitment process, whose information will be duly published.
22 Such candidates whose services have been terminated by the National Health Mission / any government / semi-government department / government funded institution due to indiscipline / financial irregularity / unfair treatment, they will be kept in the category of ineligible candidates.
Applications for all the posts will be accepted in the prescribed format on 12.07.2021 before 5:00 PM through Registered Post/Speed Post in the office of Chief Medical and Health Officer, Sipat Road, Sarkanda, Bilaspur. Applications received after the prescribed date and time will not be accepted under any circumstances.
See All Other Jobs in our Database