Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our team is working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry. Today’s healthcare environment requires a new approach and new ideas.
Post : Officer to Asst. Manager - INJECTABLE REQUIREMENT
No of Posts : 25
Job location : Palli (Sachana Kadi)
Qualification : B.Pharm & M.Pharm
Total Experience : Officer – 02 to 07 years | Asst. Manager 11 to 14 years
Area : Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc.)
Line : Vial Line
• To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
• Must be from Parenteral background with exposure to vial filling process.
• To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
• Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled are related activities.
• Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
• Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
• Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
• Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
• Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
• BMR-BPR review
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You have to walk in for interview with updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 1 passport size photograph.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Walk in Interview
Date : 1st August, 2021
Time : 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Venue : Amneal Injectables Pvt. Ltd., Village : Palli, Survey No : 506, Sachana – Kalyanpura Road, Tal : Kadi, Dist. : Mehsana, Gujarat – 382165
See All Other Jobs in our Database