The Manipur Technical University (MTU) is the first technical university of the state established on 23rd April 2016 under The Manipur Technical University Act, 2016 (Manipur Act No.8 of 2016). It is included in the UGC list of Universities under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956 and empowered to award degrees under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956 through its departments. All technical institutions operating in the state will affiliate to MTU in due course of time. The university will be in the fifth academic session during the academic year 2020-2021.
Applications in prescribed form are invited from intending candidates for recruitment of 1 (one) Assistant Professor on regular basis in Manipur Technical University (unreserved category) in the Pay Scale Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- + AGP Rs. 6000 (pre¬revised) as detailed under.
Assistant Professor (Biological Sciences)
Group of Post : A
No. of Posts to be recruited : 01
Essential Qualification : As per UGC Norms read with AICTE norms for recruitment as amended from time to time
Desirable Qualification : Ph.D in Applied Biological Sciences such as Micro- Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Bio- Technology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Pharmacy and Bio-Physics.
1. Application form can be downloaded from the University Website mtu.ac.in for free or can be obtained from the office of the Registrar, Manipur Technical University on payment of Rs. 100/- in cash.
2. Application fee of Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates, Rs. 800/- for OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD, has to be remitted through NEFT (or) any other mode of online transfer to State Bank of India, Porompat Branch on Account No. 35911968092 and IFSC: SBIN0011626.
3. Duly filled application form complete in all respect along with relevant documents and proof of fee payment should reach on or before 4:30 pm of 17th July by registered speed post (or) in person along with proof of remittance of Application Fee to
The Registrar, Manipur Technical University,
Government Polytechnic Campus,
Takyelpat, Imphal West,
4. Those in service should apply through proper channel.
5. The post so advertised is in the open category.
6. The ‘Name of the Post Applying for should be clearly super-scribed on the sealed envelope. This office shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
See All Other Jobs in our Database