The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), SAS Nagar is an autonomous Institute of National importance set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers by an Act of Parliament, to impart higher education and undertake advanced research in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Technology and Management.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the positions of three Project Associate-I under a project entitled “Establishment of Pharmacoinformatics Centre for Metabolism and Toxicity-BIC at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Mohali” sponsored by DBT, Ministry of Science and Technology , GoI, New Delhi [GP-455] under Prof P. V. Bharatam, Prof Prabha Garg and Dr M.E. Sobhia. The positions are purely temporary, for five years (initially appointed for 1 year extended every year based on the performance of the candidate) and are co-terminus with the duration of the project.
Post : Project Associate-I
Essential qualifications : Master’s Degree in Pharmacoinformatics/ Bioinformatics/ Chemoinformatics / Medicinal Chemistry/Computer Science
Desired experience : Experience in QSAR, Molecular Docking, Pharmacophore Mapping, Quantum Mechanics, Molecular Dynamics, Artificial Intelligence, programming languages and Data Analysis.
Age Limit : 28 years.
Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA as applicable.
• The virtual interviews will be held on 3rd August, 2021 (Tuesday) between 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm.
• Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the virtual interviews along with the application form to be downloaded from Institute’s website
• The candidate(s) who fulfil the eligibility criteria should send the scanned signed application form (in .pdf format) at email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th July, 2021 (Friday) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees / certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form. Latest passport size photograph and the proof of payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank is also to be attached.
Application fee for General and OBC category : Rs.100/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD : NIL
Details of the Institute’s Bank are:
Account Name : Director, NIPER, SAS Nagar.
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India, SCF No.32, Phase -X, Sector- 64 SAS Nagar-160062
Bank Account No.: 55034549623
IFSC Code : SBIN0004421
• Candidates are required to attach the valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee with the application form. The application form received without valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee will be summarily rejected and no representation/request shall be entertained in this regard.
• The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
• Candidates with incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprint of important publications, required photographs, signatures and prescribed feewill not be interviewed. 8. Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
• In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
• The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
• The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
• CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
See All Other Jobs in our Database